GARTH BROOKS NASHVILLE BENEFIT TICKET INFORMATION
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
FOR THOSE THAT LIVE IN TENNESSEE:
Random numbered wristbands will be given out at The Bridgestone Arena Box Office and all Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky Ticketmaster Outlets beginning 10AM Thursday, Nov 4 through Friday, Nov 5 at 7PM or while supplies last. The wristband does not guarantee a ticket, ONLY a place in line for the on sale, Saturday at 10 AM. The wristband will be placed on your left wrist and wristband holders must return to the same location they received their wristband by or before 8:45AM Saturday, Nov 6th. If wristband holders show up after 8:45AM then they must go to the late line. Everybody with a wristband has a chance to be first in line if they arrive by or before 8:45AM. Those fans without wristbands will be allowed to line up behind wristband holders first come, first served. Must be at least 12 years old and able to stand in line unaccompanied.
Cash only at the Bridgestone Arena and all outlets.
• Wristbands will be issued at 10:00 AM, Thursday, November 4, 2010 thru Friday, November 5th at 7:00 pm or until supplies run out. If you arrive at a store after wristbands have been depleted or after 7:00 pm on Friday, November 5th, you will go to the “late line” on Saturday, November 6th behind those with wristbands.
• Wristband customers MUST return to the Retail Outlet where the wristband was obtained by 8:45 AM, Saturday, November 6th. At this time a Retail Outlet employee will get all wristband holders lined up in numerical order. If you arrive after 8:45 AM, your wristband will be voided and you will go to the “late line”.
• ONE wristband per customer (It will be put on by a Retail Outlet employee on your LEFT wrist).
• You must be 12 years of age or older and able to be in line unaccompanied to participate in the wristband procedure.
• A wristband does not guarantee you a ticket, only a place in line.
• Wristbands are non-transferable, if you tamper with the wristband, it will be voided and you will go to the “late Line”
• The starting wristband number will be announced at each Retail Outlet at 9:00 AM, on Saturday, November 6th.
• Once the starting wristband number is announced, the customer wearing the wristband that matches the starting number will be first in line (For Example: if wristbands 1-100 where issued and wristband 10 was drawn, the line would start with 10, then 11, 12 13 thru 100 then 1-9).
• When the starting wrist band number is announced, the line will shift accordingly.
• Tickets will be sold on a best available basis. You may not choose your seats or sections.
• Customers are allowed only one transaction per event with an 8 ticket limit.
• You must remain orderly.
• “Late Line” customers can start lining up first come first serve at 9:00 AM on Saturday, November 6, in the designated area for “Late Line”.
• Ticketmaster / Retail Outlet location assumes no responsibility for unforeseen technical problems.
• The “Late Line” is for any customer not having a wristband or has had a wristband voided. The “Late Line” will line up behind the wristband line once the final wristband line has been formed based on the starting number announced.
ANYONE WHO RECEIVES A WRISTBAND HAS A CHANCE TO BE FIRST IN LINE! There is no need to camp out. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that does not abide by the policies above.
PLEASE NOTE AT THE BRIDGESTONE ARENA BOX OFFICE THERE IS NO TICKETMASTER HANDLING FEE
$25.00 plus $2.50 user fee = $27.50 Cash Only.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A WRISTBAND TO ORDER ONLINE OR TO CHARGE BY PHONE