+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If You Could Only...

If You Could Only...

Only have ONE Garth CD. And I mean ONLY ONE! Which one would you choose out of all of 'em?<P>The Choices Are:<BR>Garth Brooks<BR>No Fences<BR>In Pieces<BR>Ropin The Wind <BR>Double Live<BR>Fresh Horses<BR>Sevens<BR>Beyond The Season<BR>Garth Brooks And The Magic Of Christmas<P>And you can't say all! *L* <BR>So, what'll it be Miss/Sir? *in her best Texas accent*<P>Krista <P><BR>N
    Let us endeavor to live, that when we die, even the undertaker shall feel sorry.

Ahhhhhhhhh! I forgot THE CHASE!<P>How dare me! *L* Sorry y'all!<P><BR>KristaN
    Let us endeavor to live, that when we die, even the undertaker shall feel sorry.

WELL, if I could only have ONE... then I would have to pick double live..<BR>DL.. brings me back to some wonderful memories.., sweet...wonderful memories.<BR>It brings me back to several cities, lots of fun.. dancing/singing with Garth...<BR>It brings me back to Garthnutts.. and they are the best... Yup... Bring me DL., and I will have to just do my best not to have more... LOLN
    ~Pay'em~

"Anywhere, where only fools will dare"
    "I'll leave my light on, if you leave yours on for me"

Yep Double Live for me too. :)<P>LoriN

Has to be "Double Live" because it has my most favorite song "It's Your Song" plus the best of Garth Brooks. Of course, I would sure miss all my other CD's. Boo Hoo!!!!! :(N

My choice would have to be Double Live, too. Although it would break my heart not to have In the Life Of Chris Gaines. BTW, what happened to that on your list. Lisa<P>If we aren't counting that one too, I'll also take it.<BR>N
    'But for the grace of God, there go I'

Very very tough...Sevens & No Fences are solid albums, I can listen to it all the way thru and not want to skip any songs. But how could I turn away from DL with 24 hits or even the Hits with 18 songs? I think I will pick Double Live :)<P>dwayneN

If I had to choose right this very moment<BR>I would have to say "Double Live" also.<BR>That's the one I have been listening to the<BR>most recently. :) *sigh* <P>CCN

Florida- Where the votes count and count and count
    Without a doubt... Double Live! <P>Thank goodness I don't really have to pick just one... <P>That's like eating Lay's Potato Chips... no one can have just one....<P>MoniN
    Moni

I'm lost... I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

moving away...near a rivers ebbing flow...from where I come and where I go...lighthouses in harbors shore...keeping safe the tossed and torn.
    <BR>***Fresh Horses***N
    "There's Faith,Hope and Love,and the greatest of these is love, that's cool" Garth Brooks on We Shall Be Free Video

Double Live would be mine too, because theres more on there!<BR>Donna :)N
    "No Day Holds As Much Future As Today"

I really love them all. But if I had to choose just one I would also pick Double Live. <P>TerriN

Good topic Krista,<P>OK. To go against the grain here. <P>If it were to just listen to Garth it would have to be "The Hits".<P>TomN
    Tom

"A smile on one's face is the best look of all"

hmmmm.. the hits? no... sevens? oh i know..has to be double live ...almost all the songs live and has 3 great new songs including a duet with trisha.."wild as the wind" ..yeah thats my choice :)N

:) :) :) DOUBLE LIVE :) :) :)<P>KirstyN

Ropin' The Wind :)<P>Or maybe No Fences, the Australian one which also contain Garth Brooks ;)<P>BrianN
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    COME ON! Let's Join Up!
    Let's rise out of this dirt
    Escape from this oppression this anger and this hurt
    The ignorance, intolerance, stupidity and lies
    That's spreading like a virus and ruining our lives
    All we need is honesty to push away this night
    Lets hang on to our innocence and hold each other tight
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~*~*~Die Toten Hosen~*~*~

I'd have to say Double Live.... has all my favorites on it.N
    "Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law." --- Sophocles

If I had to pick one, it would have to be Beyond The Season.<P>He performed "Go Tell It On The Mountain" on Jay Leno a few years ago with a full choir and it gave me chills as I watched it.<P>All of his albums are ones I can't do without, but BTS is the one I would pick.<P>KathyN

Have to be Double Live. I listen to that so much its worn out.N

<B>Double Live!</B> :D<P>MerellN

What horrible crime would I have committed, to be punished like that? ONE Garth CD? Perish the thought!!<P>My favorite, though, is Sevens. My #1 and #3 favorite Garth songs are on that album. My daughter really likes Chris Gaines (she calls it "the cool Garth").<P>Deanna<BR>N
    Well, I wrote our names a thousand times just to see yours sitting next to mine and I sent you flowers card unsigned......
    Anonymous (Box Set, In Pieces)

So don't you sit upon the shoreline and say you're satisfied
    Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tide...
    The River (Ropin' the Wind)

One? No problem, it would have to be the most important one that got left out! "In the Life of Chris Gaines" (and mine too!)N

One album. I'm lucky I have a c.d. writer cause now I can fit all the songs of Garth Brooks including Chris Gaines as MP3 files onto one disc and listen to that album though my C.D./mp3 player.N

+ Reply to Thread