+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone going to Opey?

I Happy to be a canadian, because I get the best seat in the house for a great view, Any Seat! *LOL* I live in Burnaby B.C. Canada.

Anyone going to Opey?

Okay I don't get to go to Opey:(:eek: but I want someone to print up a good pic of Da Man and can you get it sighed for me Please I like that so much. Please I waited a life time I would really like this. I don't care what pic it is I want to get it signed please Love Ya JoeyN
    I Can Keep the Faith, how about you? They Call Her The Sheak The Fastest Cowgirl15 On Two Feet! Luv Ya Ashley

I Happy to be a canadian, because I get the best seat in the house for a great view, Any Seat! *LOL* I live in Burnaby B.C. Canada.

RE: Anyone going to Opey?

I will give you my mail address if you get it done. Thanks JoeyN
    I Can Keep the Faith, how about you? They Call Her The Sheak The Fastest Cowgirl15 On Two Feet! Luv Ya Ashley

Joey,
    <br>
    <br>hmmmmm Maybe we could do that.. but I don't think anyone can guarentee it.. as we don't know how accessable Garth will be at this thing.
    <br>
    <br>JasonN

No I mean after the show when he at the gates of his place. And can someone ask him to put something nice down for me. N

RE: Anyone going to Opry?

Joey-
    <br> After the show I'm sure all of us will still be at the Opry and Garth probably will be there for a while, too. We really don't know his schedual, but we'll see what we can do--no promises, though, okay?
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>KristaN
    Let us endeavor to live, that when we die, even the undertaker shall feel sorry.

Thanks Krista.
    <br>One last qustain who will the lucky one to ask Garth?
    <br> N

Joey,
    <br>
    <br>if it me or Krista... we'll try.. but as for who will be asking him... damn if she asks and I'm not there.. ohhhhhhh it won't be pretty back at the house! LOL
    <br>
    <br>hehe hahaa *Kidding Krista* :P
    <br>
    <br>oh man.. dunno if I should post this.. Krista will get me back..
    <br>
    <br>oh well.. here goes! LOL
    <br>I'm feeling very ummmmmmm "challenged" tonight! LOL :)
    <br>
    <br>JasonN

And I want you guys to use my real name okay and my real name is Ashley. So can you guys do that for me. Thanks. Joe....what am I saying I mean Ashley (Don't call me that here. Just do that when Garth is around.):);) N

I'll try and remember that...
    <br>
    <br>hmmmmm so why ya wanna be Joey here?
    <br>
    <br>Just curious? :)
    <br>
    <br>JasonN

Well so I don't haved to be call by my real name I just don't like it thats all. Ashley
    <br>N

Oh yeah can one of you ask if he's gottin a letter from me. Thanks (If he's saids no just tell him other name which is Anna.) alot of things to remember. Luv Ya Joey,Ashley,and Anna.;) N

+ Reply to Thread