+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth's family

Garth's family

Does anyone know what the other people in Garth's family are doing with their lives? I know that Kelly is his tour mannager, right? Thanks!! :)
    <br>
    <br>Vanessa :)N

RE: Garth's family

Vanessa,
    <br>
    <br>I can't help ya on that one bud. Sorry. I wish I knew though.
    <br>
    <br>-AliciaN

Please correct me if I am wrong.
    <br>During the latest interview with Charley Rose on PBS did Garth not say that he has "two Brothers that are teachers and one Brother that is a Police Officer". I have not re-watched the interview, but I seem to remember Garth saying that .
    <br>
    <br>CR.
    <br>N

Yep, I heard that two of his brothers are teachers, teachers of what I would like to know; and one is a police officer. His brother, Kelly, supposedly is still his tour manager. I say "supposedly" because I do not think that you can be a great tour manager without scheduling any tours, etc. No, actually I may be wrong! His brother, Kelly, is scheduling and working on some top secret surprises for the concert that Garth and Trisha will perform here in Milwaukee on January 5. :) I say January 5, only because that is the day of my 24th birthday. He is planning a very nice dinner for Garth, Trisha, and only me as a pre-show event for my birthday. :):) The day following the concert is a day filled with fun and other activities only for us three. Don't worry, I will tell you how it goes!! :) The only problem is that I am still waiting for the phone call from GB Management to say that this is all true.<P>(This message has been edited by Dancer)N

Dancer, wow!!!! PLease have a great time and yes, by all means tell us all about it.
    <br>
    <br>Wish I could go too :)
    <br>
    <br>CR.N

Have a great time Dancer!! Please give us deatils!!! :) :) Thanks for your help too!! :) :)
    <br>
    <br>Vanessa :)N

*LMAO* Dancer:):)
    <br>
    <br>I heard he would be on the north pole january 5th;)
    <br>They said in the radio it was something about hunting polar bears from the back of a Camel;)
    <br>
    <br>BrianN
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    COME ON! Let's Join Up!
    Let's rise out of this dirt
    Escape from this oppression this anger and this hurt
    The ignorance, intolerance, stupidity and lies
    That's spreading like a virus and ruining our lives
    All we need is honesty to push away this night
    Lets hang on to our innocence and hold each other tight
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~*~*~Die Toten Hosen~*~*~

Hey, It's much too cold at the north pole for a Camel. The poor thing would freez!
    <br>
    <br>What does Sandy think of bringing the kids on a hunting trip any way?
    <br>
    <br>CR.N

You people are way too funny!! :) I DID say that I am still waiting for the call to say that all of this is true, didn't I? But thank you anyway!! :) The arena here in Milwaukee holds quite a bit of people. I remember reading in another post that PG has about 3500 members or so, which means that everyone, all of the PG members, could bring their friends too!!<P>(This message has been edited by Dancer)N

One brother, Mike, is the priciple of a high school in the mid west and I thought I head in an interview at some time that he said one brother use to be a police man?. And Betsy is a music teacher I believe.
    <br>
    <br>sarahN

+ Reply to Thread