+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How did Garth propose?

How did Garth propose?

Does anyone here know how Garth proposed to Sandy?N

RE: How did Garth propose?

Sorry, I wish I knew the answer to that question too. But I do know that they had blue roses at their wedding. How Perty!
    <br>
    <br>-AliciaN

I Happy to be a canadian, because I get the best seat in the house for a great view, Any Seat! *LOL* I live in Burnaby B.C. Canada.

I thought he proposed on stage one night he asked the crew to turn off all the micks and proposed to her. I think I just not sure. But I think that was in '96. And he did ask her in the "Fresh Houses" album. well you can tell me if I'm wroug. Joey :cool: gal. N
    I Can Keep the Faith, how about you? They Call Her The Sheak The Fastest Cowgirl15 On Two Feet! Luv Ya Ashley

I don't know how he proposed but they were married in
    <br>86 before he even got started in the business.
    <br>
    <br>SheilaN

I Happy to be a canadian, because I get the best seat in the house for a great view, Any Seat! *LOL* I live in Burnaby B.C. Canada.

Yeah Sheila
    <br>But he remarried in '96.N
    I Can Keep the Faith, how about you? They Call Her The Sheak The Fastest Cowgirl15 On Two Feet! Luv Ya Ashley

Oh ok that is where you were getting 96 that is when they remarried.
    <br>
    <br>Sheila :)N

I know that I read somewhere that Garth didn't actually formerly propose. He was in his last year at college and they were in "The Tea Kettle" a sort of cafe place or something like that in Stillwater popular with students and they just discussed it and decided to get married. He didn't do the formal proposal on one knee etc.
    <br>
    <br>Sorry for the delay in responding but I couldn't get online over the last few days.N

+ Reply to Thread