+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trisha...

Trisha...

Wow....I went to a Trisha Yearwood/Jessica Andrews concert last night at the Paramount Theater in Denver.....and it was a wonderful concert! This is the second time I've seen Trisha in concert, but only the first time where she was headlining. The only other time I've seen her was when she opened for Garth. I never realized how good of a preformer she is! Everybody learns well from Garth, huh? :)N
    Let us endeavor to live, that when we die, even the undertaker shall feel sorry.

I'll be seeing Trisha in August, when she comes to Buffalo! I can't wait!<P>Brad Paisley and Gary Alan will be with her. <P>~Ann~<BR>N

i am gonna be seein trisha on may 23rd ..2nd row!!!!! i cant believe it!!! if garth wasnt in music , trisha would be my favorite ;)<P>russN

by the way ..i just got my country weekly and trisha is on the cover ...5000 :)N

This is good to hear. I have tickets to see Trisha when she performs in Massachusetts- fourth row seats!!!<P>DianaN

<B>Diana,</B><P>You were luckier than I was...I got 14th row. Kim Richey is opening for Trisha...she's also very good.<P>PaulaN

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

+ Reply to Thread