+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guys I need a little help

I Happy to be a canadian, because I get the best seat in the house for a great view, Any Seat! *LOL* I live in Burnaby B.C. Canada.

Guys I need a little help

Guys I'm wrigthin a story about Garth I love to wright storys so I need some help for you for ideas. So can you guys help me please as soon as I can get my printer to work I post the website and you can read it so for now can you guys help me I got the first chapter done I'm working on the second chapter. LOVE YA JOEY THANKS. P.S POST YOUR NAME SO I WILL KNOW WHO TO THANK AND I WILL PUT YOUR IN THE BOOK IF I GET IT DONE THANKS P.S.S I KNOW ABOUT THE LITTLE BOO-BOOS. N
    I Can Keep the Faith, how about you? They Call Her The Sheak The Fastest Cowgirl15 On Two Feet! Luv Ya Ashley

What kind of story are you wanting to write about Garth? Adventure? Romantic? Close encounter with? All of the above?? :)<P>MargaretN

I Happy to be a canadian, because I get the best seat in the house for a great view, Any Seat! *LOL* I live in Burnaby B.C. Canada.
    Like my friend claire once siad this is real romantic. I have no idea what that means.<BR>its romantic story. N
    I Can Keep the Faith, how about you? They Call Her The Sheak The Fastest Cowgirl15 On Two Feet! Luv Ya Ashley

hmmmm.<P>aRiN
    Today...at this moment...it's a good day. . .

-

' I've conquered my past
    The future is here at last
    I stand at the entrance
    To a new world I can see
    The ruins to the right of me
    Will soon have lost sight of me '
    --U2

-

How can you write about romantic if you don't know what it is?? hmmm I suggest you go read some things and see if you can find out what that means. Maybe start with <A HREF="http://www.romcom.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.romcom.com</A> I think that's right :)<P>MargaretN

+ Reply to Thread