+ Reply to Thread

Thread: READY TO RUN!!

READY TO RUN!!

Did anyone catch the delivery room on CMT last night?They showed The Dixie Chicks new video from the movie "The Runaway Bride".I really enjoyed it and I love the song too.Hope to see the movie soon.Richard Gere woo-hoo.N

Florida- Where the votes count and count and count
    MJ,<P>I saw it too! It was great and also very funny. Love the tennis shoes! I like the song and can't wait to see the movie! <P>Richard Gere is one of those men who I would love to tuck his shirt in!! <P>Monica<BR>Keep Smiling...It makes people wonder what your up to! N
    Moni

I'm lost... I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

I saw the video last night, too! I enjoyed it also! I would like to go see the movie, too!<P>Julie<P>P.S. Monica, I agree about Richard Gere. I have liked him since An Officer and a Gentleman. Very nice! :)N

Julie: I'm glad you mentioned that movie.I work in a hot sweaty factory and have for 15 years.Everyday I keep waiting for Richard to carry me out of that place,but he never comes.*pouting* But I'll never give up.LOL.N

+ Reply to Thread