+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trisha all the way!!!!!!!

Trisha all the way!!!!!!!

<BR> Who has the most beautiful voice in the world? Trisha Yearwood, in my opinion! She is so pure and so powerful that I get shivvers everytime I hear her. Her music touches every heart in someway, even if you don't at first see it. Take a good look, you'll see. I was shocked to see that she was only just inducted into the Grand Ole Opry. Somewhere she should have been 6 or so years ago!!!!! Her voice complements everyone she sings for and I love her music and how she is so loyal to her fans. I could not say one thing that I don't like about her.<P> Bryan BeattieN

I think that as far as female artists go, I would have to say that Trisha and Martina McBride both have extremely beautiful and powerful voices! Trisha is great, but Martina can hit those high notes with the best of em!! :)N

IMO Trisha screames like a cat, and thats one of the reasons I think Garth should concentrate more on Chris Gaines and a new studio album instead of a pure Garth/Trisha duet album. I have to point out that I listen to her anyway when I'm with Palle or when she is on the radio, I just don't like all this High screamin' slow boring stuff she does.<BR>I like the voices of Faith Hill, Reba McEntire, Linda Davis or Lorrie Morgan better :D<P>BrianN
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    COME ON! Let's Join Up!
    Let's rise out of this dirt
    Escape from this oppression this anger and this hurt
    The ignorance, intolerance, stupidity and lies
    That's spreading like a virus and ruining our lives
    All we need is honesty to push away this night
    Lets hang on to our innocence and hold each other tight
    ~*~*~Die Toten Hosen~*~*~

I do LOVE Trisha, but in my opinion, both her & Garth shud concentrate on their own careers and not do so many duets. As I've said before, I think we're getting too much of a good thing with the Trisha/Garth duos. But I think she's lovely & really enjoy her music :)N

I think Trisha has the most beautiful voice in countrymusic, even the most beautiful voice at all at the moment. And I still think she was robbed at the Academy Awards last year. "How Do I Live" is such a great song, and so much better than "My heart.."!<BR>But am I the only one to think that "Where You Road Leads" was underrated as an album. Why didn't people buy this great album, it is filled with great songs like "There Goes My Baby", "Powerful Thing" (<b>POWERFUL VOICE</b> :D) and "W.Y.R.L" and all the rest of the album ;)<P><b>Pilgrim</b><P>I have to teach you something about music in our holiday ;)N
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."
    Bill Shankly

<b>Palle</b> if you will teach me some Trisha, go ahead, but do not play ANY of her boring ballads, or I will be too tired to play computergames.<BR>BTW IMO LeAnn Rimes do "How Do I Live" waaaay better that Trisha :D<BR>And you know the radio stations here in europe agree :D<P>BrianN
    COME ON! Let's Join Up!
    Let's rise out of this dirt
    Escape from this oppression this anger and this hurt
    The ignorance, intolerance, stupidity and lies
    That's spreading like a virus and ruining our lives
    All we need is honesty to push away this night
    Lets hang on to our innocence and hold each other tight
    ~*~*~Die Toten Hosen~*~*~

I love the voice that Trisha has. I have to say that Martina McBride and her are on the same level. They both have powerful voices.<P>Country@Heart :)N

+ Reply to Thread