+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Artist of the Day 5/21/99

Florida- Where the votes count and count and count

Artist of the Day 5/21/99

<b>Brooks & Dunn is the Artist of the Day</b><P>Choose your favorite:<P>My Maria<BR>Boot Scoot Boogie<BR>Rock My World<BR>A Man This Lonely<BR>I Am That Man<BR>She's Not The Cheatin Kind<BR>Your Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone<BR>Hard Working Man<BR>We'll Burn That Bridge <BR>Husbands And Wives<BR>Honky Tonk Truth<BR>He's Got You<BR>That Ain't No Way To Go<BR>Neon Moon<BR>Brand New Man<BR>She Used To Be Mine<BR>My Next Broken Heart<BR>Little Miss Honky Tonk <BR>How Long Gone<BR>South Of Santa Fe <BR>If You See Her/If You See Him<BR>Brand New Whiskey <P>Wow..That is alot. My favorite is "A Man This Lonely". :) N
    Moni

I'm lost... I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

I like:<P>1)Boot Scoot Boogie<BR>2)Brand New Man<BR>3)If you see her<BR>4)South of Santa Fe<P>TommyN
    "Life is like a piano--play to its fullest"

"A good start is half the job!"

"When we free do love anyone we choose... WE SHALL BE FREE" by Mr. Brooks

To the special man in my life: Shnuggie.

They are soooo boring.<BR>Actually a Danish radio host a couple of times has called Kix Brooks for (you don't wanna hear that) []Garth Brooks[/b].<BR>Blasphemy, thats all I can say to that.<P>I will pick "My Maria" :)<P>BrianN
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    COME ON! Let's Join Up!
    Let's rise out of this dirt
    Escape from this oppression this anger and this hurt
    The ignorance, intolerance, stupidity and lies
    That's spreading like a virus and ruining our lives
    All we need is honesty to push away this night
    Lets hang on to our innocence and hold each other tight
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~*~*~Die Toten Hosen~*~*~

Here are my picks:<P>Husbands and Wives<BR>My Maria<BR>Brand New Man<BR>If You See Her/If You See Him<P>Country@Heart :)N

I just love duets so my pick must be:<P><b>If You See Her/If You See Him</b><P>I have two others which are just behind this, and that's: <P>My Maria<BR>Husbands and WivesN
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."
    Bill Shankly

This one and Reba's were tough, but here goes:<P>Brand New Man<BR>Neon Moon<BR>Boot Scoot Boogie<P>JulieN

Woohoo..I love B&D!! :D<P>1. Little Miss Honky Tonk<BR>2. We'll Burn That Bridge<BR>3. My Next Broken Heart<BR>4. My Maria<BR>5. Honky Tonk TruthN

I think this is the hardest one yet. They are all great songs, it's not easy to pick just one or two or three...!<BR>Here goes:<P>Husbands And Wives<BR>My Maria<BR>Boot Scootin' Boogie<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N
    Lack of planning on your part,
    does not constitute panic on my part!

I just love Brooks & Dunn so this one's gonna be tough! If I narrow it down a little, it would be:<P>1. "How Long Gone"<BR>2. "You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone"<BR>3. "My Maria"<P>and of course "Boot Scootin' Boogie"!N

+ Reply to Thread