+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trivia Question - Day 3

Florida- Where the votes count and count and count

Trivia Question - Day 3

<b> What is Tim McGraw's father famous for?</b><P>1. songwriter<P>2. Baseball Player<P>3. Heart Surgeon<P><b> Who did Vince Gill write the song "Go Rest High" for?</b><P>1. His brother<P>2. Keith Whitley <P>3. His Grandfather<P>N
    Moni

I'm lost... I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Tim McGraw's father was a baseball player and I believe Vince Gill wrote "Go Rest High" for his brother. A liitle side note, Tim's grandfather was also a baseball player and is probably best known for being a very successful manager.N

I would go for:<P>Baseball player<P>for his grandfather<P>PhilipN

Tim's father is Tug McGraw, a baseball player. Vince started writing Go Rest High on That Mountain when Keith Whitley died and finished it when his brother died. So my answer to the second question is 1 and 2.<P>PaulaN

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Here we go:<P>Baseball Player<P>His BrotherN

I vote with Paula(really that was my answer but you said it first).N

1) I have no idea but I'll say baseball player.<P>2) This one I'm pretty sure I know - his brother who passed away.<P>N

I agree with Paula.She was just quicker.LOLN
    I cry out to God seeking only his decision, he will stand to confirm I've
    created my own prison.

Beer helping ugly ppl have sex since 1862!

Florida- Where the votes count and count and count
    <b>Paula, your right on the money!</b><P>1. Baseball player (Tug McGraw)<P>2. Vince started writing the song after Keith Whitley died and did'nt finish it until his brother passed away! <P>Great Job everyone! N
    Moni

I'm lost... I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Just a little more trivia on Tim and his father.Tim didn't know his father WAS Tug Mcgraw until he was 12 or 13(not sure of age) but was a fan of Tug's and had his picture on his wall.After meeting and making contact with his father he changed his name to Mcgraw from the name of his mothers husband who had claimed him.(sorry can't remember the name either).N

wow kewl. i'm learnign all kinds of kewl things i didn't know before we started this trivia. this is really great!! :)N

<b>MJ</b>,<P>Was her name Trimble or something like that?<P>PaulaN

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Paula: that name rings a bell but I can't say for sure.When Tim first started topping the charts there was an article in country weekly about the events leading up to the discovery of his real father.There may have been a book written about it(from his mothers story)I just can't remember all the details.N

+ Reply to Thread