+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth is no. 1!, Who's no. 2?

Garth is no. 1!, Who's no. 2?

We all know Garth is the best of the best, but who do you think is the second best male artist and why?<br>I think my pick would be Tim McGraw, maybe Clay Walker.<br>I think alot of you will pick George Strait, if so I would like to know who your pick would be after him.<br>N

Great topic.<p>My favorite artists out of any kind of music are:<p>1) Garth Brooks<br>2) George Strait<br>3) Dwight Yoakam<br>4) Tracy LawrenceN

AAAGGGHH!<br>You got me!!!<br>I was going to say George Strait!!!<br>Unfare.<br>Alan Jackson would have to come after Garth and George (the two Gs!) for me, because he was the first male country artist I liked (Trisha being the first female).<br>BritsN

1. Garth<br>2. Tim McGraw<br>3. Kenny Chesney<br>4. Bryan White<br>5. Clay Walker<br>6. Tracy Lawrence<br>7. Trace Adkins<br>8. Vince Gill<br>9. Joe Diffie<br>10. Randy Travis<p>I've seen all of these acts in concert and they are all great. George Strait is not on here because he has not come to my area since I got into country music 4 years ago. Some touring is necessary for someone to be second to Garth.N

Hmmmm,, good question..<p>I guess except Garth,, i will have to say COLLIN RAYE.. I mean beside the fact that he is my bro's favorite, he sure can sing!!<br>Some of the songs that he put out are great in termes of the melody and lyrics. Also, I like the Wilkinsons...their first single "26 cents' is incredible.. does anyone agree with me?<p>TommyN

I just wanted to comment on some of the responses...and add on to my list.<br>(These are not neccessarily in order...these are the accomplished male artists, no rookies!)<br>1. Garth Brooks<br>2. Tim McGraw (KCFan got it right here!)<br>3. George Strait (Gotta agree with about anyone here!)<br>4. Collin Raye (Gotta agree with honky here!)<br>5. Clint Black<br>6. Clay Walker (Gotta agree with KCFan here too!)<br>7. Tracy Lawrence (Gotta agree with theking and KCFan here!)<br>8. Alan Jackson (Gotta agree with Brits here!)<br>9. Bryan White<br>10. Toby Keith<br>11. John Michael Montgomery<br>12. Mark Chesnutt<br>13. Kenny Chesney (KCFan...Great Pick!...Chesney's too overlooked!!<br>14. Joe Diffie <br>15. Travis Tritt<br>16. Sammy Kershaw<br>N

1. Garth!<br>2. George Strait<br>3. Dwight Yoakam<br>4. Chris Ledoux<br>5. Gary AllanN

haha..thought i'd resurrect a thread!

for me number 2 is 3 artists....can't really decide which is my second favorite...

George Strait, Brooks and Dunn, Kenny Chesney ..... i love each of their music..

Alan Jackson

DWIGHT YOAKAM!!!

Does any other mal artist have a better honky tonk rebel voice 'n' attitude?!? Tell me!

Tim McGraw

George Strait is no.1, Garth is 2. Sorry, is it a rule to have Garth as your no.1 on here?

I often still credit Justin Hayward of the Moody Blues as my favorite singer/songwriter. He came before Chris Gaines, so, I gotta be faithful!!

So yes, you're forgiven.

#1: Garth
    #2: Brad Paisley
    I think Brad Paisley has a wonderful voice to, not as good as Garth's of course And Brad has hilarious music-videos

You have great taste Jona!

#1 Garth
    #2 Keith Urban

+ Reply to Thread