Okay, tell me what ya'll think! I'm always open for suggestions!<P>How Long Could It Last?<P>You were out all night<BR>You said you were workiní late<BR>Whyíd you have to go and lie?<BR>Honey thatís a big mistake<P>But Iím finding this a little funny<BR>You think youíre cheatiní on me<BR>But Iím the one whoís fooliní you<BR>Youíre just too blind to see<P>So Iím leaving you this little note<BR>Just to say good-bye<BR>Come on, you thought it would last?<BR>Or do you need a reason why?<P>Tell me how long you thought it would last?<BR>Things just arenít like they were in the past<BR>I really hate to go out this way<BR>But, I feel nothiní for you, so why should I stay?<P>Donít feel too bad when you find out Iím gone<BR>Just run to your other one, sheíll help you along<BR>It just might have been that we were moviní too fast<BR>But come on honey, how long could it have last?<P>So you bought yourself a cell phone<BR>And I called you all the time<BR>But you always got another call<BR>And left me hanging on the line<P>And youíd like to apologize<BR>But honey itís too late<BR>So make the best of your life<BR>And realize my leaviní you was fate<P>Tell me how long you thought it would last?<BR>Things just arenít like they were in the past<BR>I really hate to go out this way<BR>But, I feel nothiní for you, so why should I stay?<P>Donít feel too bad when you find out Iím gone<BR>Just run to your other one, sheíll help you along<BR>It just might have been that we were moviní too fast<BR>But come on honey, how long could it have last?<P>Iíve hinted this for weeks now<BR>And thought youíd seen it coming<BR>So Iíll think Iíll end this whole ordeal <BR>Before pushing comes to shoving<P>So donít come looking for me<BR>Put me in your past<BR>Iíve already done the same to you<BR>How long did you think it would last?<P>© 2000 Rachel Cope <P>"Give me everything you've got, alright?" ;)N