+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Glad to be here!

Glad to be here!

I've been visiting this site for about two years now and I just LOVE it! I generally prefer to sit back and observe, which I've been doing over the last two years or so, but this time I couldn't resist joining! This is THE BEST Garth Brooks/Chris Gaines site on the web and I couldn't resist being a part of it! Looking forward to chatting with you all.N

92 convert<BR>Welcome to PG<BR>Keep posting.<P>JudeN

Welcome to PG :)<P>Keep posting :)<P>BrianN

Welcome 92 Convert,<P><BR>Enjoy.<P><BR>Bless,<BR>HawkN
    Webpage; http://www.geocities.com/hawk7lte@prodigy.net/Index.html

Welcome to PG!! :) :)N
    "Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law." --- Sophocles

<B>Welcome to PG 92 Convert</B>,<BR>You'll like the gang here we're all fun!!!!!!! Just fasten your seatbelt and remained seated til the ride is finished except to stand and cheer.<P>TOM<BR>just curious if your name refers the year you coverted or the radio station you converted to?N
    Tom

"A smile on one's face is the best look of all"

<B>Welcome to PG 92convert_deece!</B><P>It's great to have you here with us. I'm glad to hear you decided to stop lurking and start posting! I hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us do.<P>Visit often and post lots! :)<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...<P><BR>N
    Lack of planning on your part,
    does not constitute panic on my part!

Florida- Where the votes count and count and count
    Welcome to Planet Garth!! <P>You will quickly become addicted just the the rest of us! :) <P>Hope you enjoy your time here! <P>MonicaN
    Moni

I'm lost... I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

<B>SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:<P>PLANET GARTH IS EXTREMELY ADDICTING!!!!<P>THERE IS NO CURE!!!!<P>TO MUCH FUN TO RESIST!!!</B><P>Welcome aboard!<P>KarinN

+ Reply to Thread