+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi all

Hi all

Hi<P>I have just connected to the internet and very excited to find this site!! I wish my introduction to the site could have been during happier times, the thoughts of all GB fans in Scotland are with him and his family at this sad time.<P>I have been a Scottish GB fan for years now but have not had the chance to see him in concert (I ended up in hospital last year when he was playing in Ireland) So I am really jealous of all his fans that have seen and met him. Perhaps one day I will have the chance??<P>From one GB addict.<P>Jo<P>N

Jo ~<P>Hey! Welcome to Planet Garth! If you're a Garth fan, this is an awesome place to be! And we always love welcoming a new Garth fan to the family!<P>I'm not Scottish, myself, but I have a very good friend who is. He and his family just came back from a trip to Scotland a few months ago, and now his parents and one of his brothers have moved to the States to be near him, so sometimes I feel like I know as much about being Scottish as I do about being American! BTW, I love the accent!<P>Anyway, <B>WELCOME!!!</B>N

Welcome to PG!<BR>Looking forward to posting with you.<BR>Enjoy!<P>Country@Heart :)N

Hi-Welcome to PG. <BR>I've just been on the net a couple months myself. Great to find this place!<P>Happy posting!N

Hi Jo,<P>Welcome to PG :)<P>DawnN

<B>Welcome to PG Jo!</B><P>It's great to have you here with all the rest of us Garthnutts.<BR>Visit often and post lots! :)<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N
    Lack of planning on your part,
    does not constitute panic on my part!

Are you a Rangers fan???<P><B>WELCOME TO PG</B> :D<P>Stay around post a lot :D<P>McBrian LOLN
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    COME ON! Let's Join Up!
    Let's rise out of this dirt
    Escape from this oppression this anger and this hurt
    The ignorance, intolerance, stupidity and lies
    That's spreading like a virus and ruining our lives
    All we need is honesty to push away this night
    Lets hang on to our innocence and hold each other tight
    ~*~*~Die Toten Hosen~*~*~

Welcome to PG!!! Sit back, type, and let the addiction begin. :)N
    "Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law." --- Sophocles

Jo,<P> :) Welcome to Planet Garth! :)<P>Happy Posting!<P>JulieN

Welcome To PG!!!! ;) :) :D<P>aRiN
    Today...at this moment...it's a good day. . .

-

' I've conquered my past
    The future is here at last
    I stand at the entrance
    To a new world I can see
    The ruins to the right of me
    Will soon have lost sight of me '
    --U2

-

Hi<P>Thanks all for the warm welcome. <P>I have just returned from my holidays and spent the last two hours catching up on some reading!! <P>I love living in Scotland for the nice countryside and the rain!! (not) but hate the fact I am so far away from the home of country music. In Britain our main source of country music and info was CMT but that finished last year so now I have to rely on magazines and all you Garth fans for the up-to-date info. <P>In response to some of your letters:-<P>I think the American accent is so cool, in fact I could listen to it all day. I am hoping to<BR>go on holiday next year touring around Tennessee and see some of the famous landmarks. I was dissapointed to hear that Opryland was closed and to be replaced by a shopping mall. <P>A Rangers Fan?!? eh, NO, I support the team from the other end of town - CELTIC!!<BR>My dad supports them though so you can imagine the arguements in our house some Saturdays. All fun really!!<P>Jo<P><BR>N

Hey Jo :)<P>I can clearly imagine your arguements ;)<P>I have to say that maybe I'm a glory hunter in the Scottish football. :)<BR>Now with Celtic, their Danes (Hopefully Mark will recover) and all their Liverpool influence I think I'm gonna root for them :) :D<P>BrianN
    COME ON! Let's Join Up!
    Let's rise out of this dirt
    Escape from this oppression this anger and this hurt
    The ignorance, intolerance, stupidity and lies
    That's spreading like a virus and ruining our lives
    All we need is honesty to push away this night
    Lets hang on to our innocence and hold each other tight
    ~*~*~Die Toten Hosen~*~*~

Florida- Where the votes count and count and count
    Welcome to Planet Garth!! ;) N
    Moni

I'm lost... I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Good choice Brian!!<P>JoN

+ Reply to Thread