+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth's MAD ABOUT YOU apperance...

Garth's MAD ABOUT YOU apperance...

I know that it's syndication, but on the 19th the Fox station here in Austin<BR>is going to play the Mad About You episode called "Up All Night" which is<BR>the one with Garth and John Astin.<P>You can search to see if it's playing in your area by going to:<P> <A HREF="http://www.tvguide.com/listings/search/Search.asp" TARGET=_blank>http://www.tvguide.com/listings/search/Search.asp</A> <P>I think it will ask for your zip code to get the correct area. Just put in<BR>Garth Brooks as the search criteria.<P>Mad About You<BR>"Up All Night"<BR>The Buchmans meet John Astin after getting locked out of their apartment.<BR>But is it really him? Garth Brooks has a cameo.<P>(Taken from newsgroups)<P>Jason ;)N

cool, thanks for the info Jason, i saw it but maybe this time i'll get a chance to tape it! :)<P>aRiN
    Today...at this moment...it's a good day. . .

-

' I've conquered my past
    The future is here at last
    I stand at the entrance
    To a new world I can see
    The ruins to the right of me
    Will soon have lost sight of me '
    --U2

-

Ok.. I give up!! I don't know how to use the search engine :(<P>Hey, any fellow Canadian could help me out? <P><BR>TommyN
    "Life is like a piano--play to its fullest"

"A good start is half the job!"

"When we free do love anyone we choose... WE SHALL BE FREE" by Mr. Brooks

To the special man in my life: Shnuggie.

<B>Tommy,</B><P>There was a link on the page that Jason sent you to that got you to the listing of Canadian cable companies (I think that's what they are). This link should take you there directly:<BR> <A HREF="http://www.tvguide.com/listings/setup/LocalizeCanada.asp" TARGET=_blank>http://www.tvguide.com/listings/setup/LocalizeCanada.asp</A> <P>Once you're there, you can find the cable company that you use. Once you select that, it will bring up all the TV listings for the day. In the upper right corner is a "Search" link. If you go to that, you can search for Garth Brooks and it will bring up any appearances. For instance, I chose BC Whistler - Whistler Cable TV Ltd., and after doing the GB search, the episode for Mad About You shows that it will be on April 18 at 10:35 p.m. on Channel 23 (KCPQ).<P>PaulaN
    Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

3:30 in the morning for me. I will have to set my VCR cause Ive never seen that episode before.N

WOW! Jason - THANK YOU! :D<P>I'll have a 12:35 am and a 3:05 am Mad About You on the 19th and an Empty Nest at 4:30 am on the 18th.<P>Now if only I can 1. Remember to set the vcr and 2. remember to set the correct date since it'll be after midnight. :o<P>Bev N

The site did not show anything for my region :(<P><BR>TommyN
    "Life is like a piano--play to its fullest"

"A good start is half the job!"

"When we free do love anyone we choose... WE SHALL BE FREE" by Mr. Brooks

To the special man in my life: Shnuggie.

Just bringing this up for you guys.. for me it is on tonight at 10:30pm.<P>JENN
    Jen

tonight at 11pm <BR>channel 211 wsbk this is ottawa canada area<BR> and thurs the 20th at 2:30am <BR>on channel 20 wokr<BR>eastern time<BR>N
    ~As long a one heart still holds on
    Then hope is never really gone~GB

~My life is better left to chance
    I could've missed the pain but I'd of had to miss the dance~ GB

Anyone know when it will be on the Dish network? I tried to use the search but it did not come up with anything - Help if you can. Thanks!<P>ToniN

O.K.....I give up..Where was garth in the show??? JoanN

Joan,<P>His cameo appearance was at the very beginning when it showed Paul and Jamie sitting at a table in a tavern or cafe and Garth was sitting at a table right next to theirs.<P>Cheryl<BR>N
    "Anything is possible"

+ Reply to Thread