+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SLOW SERVICE

SLOW SERVICE

Hello, I just think it sucks because the pages are so slow to load, other than that it would be a halfway good siteN

Try to get a more powerfull computer.<BR>Hope that helps :)<P>BrianN

<B>Brian!</B><P>That was the greatest advice I've ever heard...lol<P>and also you could try setting "Show topics from ** days"....lower....so that there'll be lesser space and lesser neccasary to download the page!.....<P>Hope that helps too!<BR>DeafcowboyN

it's just you're comp. it ain't the site loading slow. try boostin' your comp up some. it might help ya a bit. :) ;)N

Ok, here it comes from clueless in Seattle- again. :o I have a fairly fast computor (450) and a 56k modum (V90). It's really slow to load on my computor too. I thought it might be the server, but I guess I'm wrong-agiain :o So how you can limit the number of days? N

<B>loreli</B>,<P>Click on Preferences at the top of the page and set the number of days to a smaller number of days.<P>PaulaN
    Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

<B>loreli</B><P>you can go in the preferences close to the top...and then set your Default Topic View..<P>And you're welcome<BR>DeafcowboyN

Thanks for the info guys!<P>It does seem to be working better. It may also be that there are soo many people visiting it is hard to get through! :)N

I think too much traffic on the internet could be a reason why the computer is loading that slow :(<BR>Here in Denmark it is illegal to send chainletters via e-mail just because of that single reason :o<P>BrianN

+ Reply to Thread