+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Country Weekly fans missed something???

Country Weekly fans missed something???

I was looking over the new country weekly with Vince and Amy on the cover. <P>I notice on the fan page where they have pics of fans with a country singer......A pic on the bottom right corner. A guy with John Micheal M. was wearing a GARTH WORLD TOUR HAT....<P>Did anyone notice that? Can someone confirm that or am i just (blind) Garth crazy... ? ;)<P>Nelly ;)N

I can't help you :o I don't get the mag here in DK :(<P>BrianN
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    COME ON! Let's Join Up!
    Let's rise out of this dirt
    Escape from this oppression this anger and this hurt
    The ignorance, intolerance, stupidity and lies
    That's spreading like a virus and ruining our lives
    All we need is honesty to push away this night
    Lets hang on to our innocence and hold each other tight
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~*~*~Die Toten Hosen~*~*~

I hardly get that mag, so I never saw it, but I was wondering if you had a problem with the fan article. :o<BR> <BR>It just seems by the way you typed that, that it was a problem that someone was wearing a Garth hat who also happens to be a JMM fan. :o <P>I don't mean to sound nasty or anything. :) Just correct me if I am wrong in my thoughts. :)<P>Erin :)N

LOL... :)<P>No Erin.. I don't have a problem with that I just thought that was cute... I usually points out things with the G logo on.. that's all... I hope I didn't offend anyone. :) I didn't mean anything by it... ;)<P>NellyN

Okay, Nelly. :)<BR>Just making sure, eh. ;)<P>Actually I am a victim of that too. :o It's not my fault, Garth things just pop out more than others! :o ;)<P>Erin :)N

LOLthat's ok Erin... ;)<P>I tend to point EVERYTHING that has Garth on it.... It's getting to be a habit now.. ;)<P>Nelly :)N

Country Weekly sucks, I can't wait till my subscription runs out. They hardly ever have Garth, its the same old people over and over. Not to mention I did not care for the last Tim McGraw cover story at all. He could never fill Garth's shoes. People who don't even listen to country know who Garth is, not Tim.N

+ Reply to Thread