+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Almost an Encounter in Missouri

Almost an Encounter in Missouri

My cousin called me a few days ago to tell me about an interesting experience he had. He was driving down I-70 here in St. Charles (just west of St. Louis) and he saw two familiar tractor trailers. They were GB's trucks, heading west for all the concerts out there. He said he drove up next to them and waved to the drivers, and they were waving back as he got off the highway a few miles later.
    <p>I think I would have followed them all the way to Montana :)N

Me too, Brandon!!!!
    <br>and to Seattle, Spokane, Vegas, Florida.
    <br>Well, you get the picture. Thanks for sharing. Been missin' the little yellow light on this one. :) TexxNuttN

Me too, Brandon!!!!
    <br>and to Seattle, Spokane, Vegas, Florida.
    <br>Well, you get the picture. Thanks for sharing. Been missin' the little yellow light on this one. :) TexxNuttN

That givis this engineer an idea, let's follw thos trucks to Europe, someone get a big van, and we'll drive behind the trucks, I'll get to work on designing a bridge. :)N

That givis this engineer an idea, let's follw thos trucks to Europe, someone get a big van, and we'll drive behind the trucks, I'll get to work on designing a bridge. :)N

You go girl. P.S.-Can I come too?! :) N

You go girl. P.S.-Can I come too?! :) N

this may be a little off the subject, but at the Garth concert in Portland, Maine in August of '96, my friend and I made it a point to touch every one of the trucks. Now at every concert we've been to since then, (Alan Jackson, John Michael, Tim McGraw, etc...) we have to touch the truck. It's a tradition...started by Garth :)N

this may be a little off the subject, but at the Garth concert in Portland, Maine in August of '96, my friend and I made it a point to touch every one of the trucks. Now at every concert we've been to since then, (Alan Jackson, John Michael, Tim McGraw, etc...) we have to touch the truck. It's a tradition...started by Garth :)N

SOUNDS GREAT!!!!
    <br>LET'S GO!!!!N

SOUNDS GREAT!!!!
    <br>LET'S GO!!!!N

Brandon tell your cousin next time he sees
    <br>a Garth truck to call all the Garthboxers that
    <br>want to catch a glimpse of Garth together and
    <br>follow that truck I really don't care if it goes
    <br>into another dimension I LOVE GARTH!!! N

Brandon tell your cousin next time he sees
    <br>a Garth truck to call all the Garthboxers that
    <br>want to catch a glimpse of Garth together and