+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Woohoo! When You Come Back To Me is flying up the video charts here in Canada :)

Woohoo! When You Come Back To Me is flying up the video charts here in Canada :)

WOW! I tuned into the top 12 daily countdown of CMT Canada yesterday, and the video debuted at no. 4. The day before it was not even in the top 12. Today, its no. 2 already. It is blazing up the video charts here. :) I still haven't heard it on the radio, although I don't listen to it very often. Top 12 airs 3 times a day here... get to see Garth 3 times a day.. hehehe :)<BR>Anyway, just thought I'd pass the good news along. If y'all wanna help get it to NO.1, go to <A HREF="http://www.cmtcanada.com" TARGET=_blank>www.cmtcanada.com</A> and click on the vote for the top 12... :) I do it everyday. :D<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N
    Have a Garthriffic Day!
    I AM CANADIAN!

" Oh Canada, our home and native land,
    true patriot love, in all our son's command
    With glowing hearts we see the rise, the true north strong and free, oh Canada, Oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee..."

<B>WOW!!!</B><P>That is AWESOME news :D :D :D :D :D<P>VERY COOL is the words ;) ;)<P>BrianN
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    COME ON! Let's Join Up!
    Let's rise out of this dirt
    Escape from this oppression this anger and this hurt
    The ignorance, intolerance, stupidity and lies
    That's spreading like a virus and ruining our lives
    All we need is honesty to push away this night
    Lets hang on to our innocence and hold each other tight
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~*~*~Die Toten Hosen~*~*~

Ellie,<P>I haven't been watching People's Choice... BUT I sure will now.. it starts in a few minute here... AHHHHHH!!!!!! Thanks for telling me.. and I have been voting since it started but my email for yesterday couldn't get in cause it was busying.. so MAYBE it was ALL for Garth.. YIPPIE!!!!! :)<P>Nelly ;)N

oh. no... it's not going to be on today cause of the new program for this week they had... "The Winner is..." :( I will catch the midnight one.. hehe<P>NellyN

I voted!!<P>Come on keep voting :)<P><BR>TommyN
    "Life is like a piano--play to its fullest"

"A good start is half the job!"

"When we free do love anyone we choose... WE SHALL BE FREE" by Mr. Brooks

To the special man in my life: Shnuggie.

Hey.. I voted hundreds of times... hehe :)<P>NellyN

Yay! :) Maybe he should move here for a while (ducks) ;). N

LOL :D..<P>no need to duck.. LOL...<P>NellyN

Thanks for letting us know its position on the chart, Nelly! I finally saw it for the first time tonight. Wow.N

np... <P>It's still at number 2 but I think they are still from Fridays... :)<P>NellyN

Uh Oh! The video slipped back to no. 3. Julian Austins's Take The Money and Run is back at 2. Come on, that's not even an original song, but a remake from the 80's. We gotta unseat the Dixie Chicks outta first place. I like them, but not when Garth's new video is out. lol. Vote! vote!vote! :)<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)<P>P.S. Hey, Tommy, maybe next time bud. :)N
    Have a Garthriffic Day!
    I AM CANADIAN!

With glowing hearts we see the rise, the true north strong and free, oh Canada, Oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee..."

Hey.. please go there and vote for the song :)<P>We have to push Garth to the first place!!! :)<P><BR><B>Ellie</B>,<P>Yeah.. too bad that my boss called me on the last minute!! :(<P><BR>TommyN

Just voted a few hundreds times...<P>the song was coming on when I was chating with Lori. I turned on the TV and Julian was at number 2. Lori and I was sure that Garth was at number 1.. :(<P>NellyN

it's going to be 3rd again tomorrow too.. PLEASE everyone vote.. <A HREF="http://www.cmtcanada.com" TARGET=_blank>www.cmtcanada.com</A> and click on People's Choice.<P>NellyN

Ops.. it's already midnight.. I mean today.. ;) gee time does fly.. <P>Nelly<P>N

Nelly,<P>I did it again :)<P>Come on let's vote!<P>TommyN

I have been voting every day at CMT Canada, but I'm sure it specifically says they will only accept one vote per email address per day. How can you be voting so many times?<P>BEWARE, however, these places are not stupid. I was just reading a very interesting article in Billboard about radio stations, etc. being able to discern when they are getting an abnormally high amount of requests. They can tell when fans get a little over zealous. <P>You could be shooting yourself in the foot by over voting!!!!!<P>The song will get votes on its own merit. It's that good!!<P>CathyN

Come on people now, go now and vote for the new video. :) It fell to no. 4 again, after making it back up to no. 2. We can't let Faith Hill's new vid take no. 1. :( Hers was in the no. 2 spot. It takes only a minute, lets get Garth to no.1 and keep him there for as long as we can. :) <P>Just bringing this back to the top. Vote! <A HREF="http://www.cmtcanada.com" TARGET=_blank>www.cmtcanada.com</A> (top 12 people's choice)<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)<P>P.S. They are playing WYCBTMA about once or twice daily other than in the daily countdown which happens to air 3 times in my time zone. :) N
    Have a Garthriffic Day!
    I AM CANADIAN!

they played Garth's 11 times yesterday.. 4 times when you come back to me and 7 others.<P>I know.. come on guys.. votevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevo tevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevote votevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevo tevotevotevotevotevotevotevote votevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevote<P> :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)<P>NellyN

NO NOT FAITH!! <P>I JUST VOTED AGAIN :)<P><BR>TommyN

WOOFREAKINHOO! Yeah! The video came in at NO. 1 this morning. :) :) :) We did it! :) DC was no. 2, Faith was no. 3, and Julian A. was 4. :) Yesterday, Garth was no.4. :) It is starting out a Garthy day. :) Everyone have a Garthriffic weekend and KEEP VOTING. :)<P><BR>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N
    Have a Garthriffic Day!
    I AM CANADIAN!

YEA... I saw that too..<P>YIPPIE... it's coming on 5 times today... check the CMT schedule and they are also playing The Red Stroke and Ain;t going down too.. <P> :)<P>NellyN

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!<P>Isn't this great? I only vote once a day!! So this means that there are other people's voting too :)<P><BR>Tommy<BR>N

NO!NO!NO! Faith cannot beat Garth into 1st place. :( :( :( But she did. WE gotta vote more! He was only no.1 for a couple days. :) You'd think we cna keep him there for a week? Lets go vote again guys, I can only vote once a day. :(Garth's vid is at no.2. :( We all know Faith's vid is up there, cause she's very popular now. I think her song sounds a lot like Martina McBrides' I Love You, but thats imho. :)<P>Go to <A HREF="http://www.cmtcanada.com" TARGET=_blank>www.cmtcanada.com</A> and VOTE! Please?<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N
    Have a Garthriffic Day!
    I AM CANADIAN!

I saw CMT when I was in Whistler this weekend. Garths video was number one on the people's choice, is there more than one countdown chart? I was so excited when I saw that!<P>LoriN

I did it again!!<P>Come on, let's VOTE!!<P><BR>TommyN

Lori<P>That's people's choice... We have to vote on it... :D<P>Tommy,<P>Garth's video is down to 2 and Faith is at number one. :o<P>Nelly<P>VoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteV oteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVot eVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteN

Hey guys,<P>When I try to use the link, it says netscape is unable to locate the server - is there another link I could use to vote? Also - what is a "plausible" address I could use for Canada?<P>Let me know so I can vote!<P>Thanks,<P>KerryN
    "I think I'll miss you most of all" Dorothy to the Scarecrow, The Wizard of Oz,

Well, <P>Kerry... try this. <A HREF="http://www.cmtcanada.ca" TARGET=_blank>www.cmtcanada.ca</A> <P>and also WYCBTMA is back to number one.<P>NellyN

Just so you know.. CMT is playing When you come back to me again SEVEN 7 times today..<P>7times.. :D<P>NellyN

+ Reply to Thread