+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KC resident that met Garth dies

KC resident that met Garth dies

Mike Guereca, only 40 yrs. old from KC met Garth when he was in concert here in Kansas City a few years back. Mike died in a tragic car accident last week. Mike was fortunate enough to have presented Garth with belt buckles from John Deere Company where Mike worked. That's how I knew Mike. And, I'm a big Garth fan too but unfortunately I never got to see him up close like Mike did. Mike always used to tease me about being that close to him and I didn't get the chance. I wonder if Garth would remember him. I wonder what Garth did with his JohnDeere belt buckles?N

That is so incredibly sad. I'm so sorry you have lost a good friend. :(<P>I am sure Garth remembers him.<P>Maybe someday you will meet Garth and you can talk about Mike. I'm sure Mike would have loved that. :)<P>LoriN

Sorry to hear about your loss :o<P>I hope you have lots of cherished memories to hold close to your heart. Ana N

:(<P>BrianN
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    COME ON! Let's Join Up!
    Let's rise out of this dirt
    Escape from this oppression this anger and this hurt
    The ignorance, intolerance, stupidity and lies
    That's spreading like a virus and ruining our lives
    All we need is honesty to push away this night
    Lets hang on to our innocence and hold each other tight
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~*~*~Die Toten Hosen~*~*~

:(<P>LisaN
    "If I only had a brain"

My condolences to you, and his family.<P>I'd like to think Garth would have a recollection of him. I hope someday you get to ask him personally.<P>Maybe you'll see him wearing a fimiliar belt buckle too.<P>God's Peace<BR>~Ann~<BR>N

I'm sorry for your lost too!!!!!!! :( :( :(<BR>A good friend is hard to find!!!N

I am sorry to hear this :(<P>TommyN
    "Life is like a piano--play to its fullest"

"A good start is half the job!"

"When we free do love anyone we choose... WE SHALL BE FREE" by Mr. Brooks

To the special man in my life: Shnuggie.

You have my condolences and his family is in my prayers. <P>I do hope you get to talk to him someday.<P>Cheryl<BR>N
    "Anything is possible"

Our prayers are out to you and his familys. :) Sorry to hear that.<P>I'm sure that Garth will remember him... He has a great memory<P>NellyN

So Sorry To Hear The Sad News! I'm sure Garth Remembers him! He doesn't forget a face or alot of times Names!<BR>Donna :(N
    "No Day Holds As Much Future As Today"

:(N

Sorry to hear of your loss of a friend. You know Garth must save everything that is presented to him and isn't edible. Most likely he wears them at times don't you think? <P>John Deere is such a good company and their products tops....surely Garth would remember the presentation and the presenter.<P>HawkN
    Webpage; http://www.geocities.com/hawk7lte@prodigy.net/Index.html

:( :( Sorry to hear about your loss. :( :( <BR> :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :<BR> <P> ~Sophie~ :( N

"I could have missed the pain but then I would have had to miss the Dance" GB<P>sorry for your loss, you and the family are in our prayers.<P>JENN
    Jen

:( Sorry to hear about your loss of a close friend. I think Garth will remember him because he did sing a John Deere jingle commercial before he got his recording contract. So he has a little connection. :)<P>Ellie :)N
    Have a Garthriffic Day!
    I AM CANADIAN!

" Oh Canada, our home and native land,
    true patriot love, in all our son's command
    With glowing hearts we see the rise, the true north strong and free, oh Canada, Oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee..."

Jen19 and Garth Said it best........<P>"I could have missed the pain but then I'd of had to miss the Dance" GB<BR>N
    Speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves at www.wellandhumanesociety.com

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :( I'll keep you in my thoughts :(N

+ Reply to Thread