+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What I found today while messing around in the Garth CD bin at home

What I found today while messing around in the Garth CD bin at home

I was waiting for the diabetic boot guy to drop off my new boot so started looking at stuff in my Garth CD bin. Some cool stuff but the coolest stuff I found was a CD called Kickin and screamin. It is a CD collection of songs from TV shows, the Hungry Years, etc. Also a CD called The Thunder Rolls In Dallas, a CD from a concert at Reunion Arena from 1992. The 3rd CD was a Wal Mart show from Nov.17, 1998. I remember getting them from a Garth friend years ago. I wish Garth would do a true Live concert album. I found some cool CD singles including a spanish radio single, a couple of UK singles and other fun singles. For some reason I had 5 copies of Anthology 3 but only one special edition and 4 regular. I really need to get something to organize the stuff I have. But the 3 CDs were pretty fun to listen to. I also found a 28 song Hungry Years and a 23 song Hungry Years. :-)

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by gbkubfan View Post
    I was waiting for the diabetic boot guy to drop off my new boot so started looking at stuff in my Garth CD bin. Some cool stuff but the coolest stuff I found was a CD called Kickin and screamin. It is a CD collection of songs from TV shows, the Hungry Years, etc. Also a CD called The Thunder Rolls In Dallas, a CD from a concert at Reunion Arena from 1992. The 3rd CD was a Wal Mart show from Nov.17, 1998. I remember getting them from a Garth friend years ago. I wish Garth would do a true Live concert album. I found some cool CD singles including a spanish radio single, a couple of UK singles and other fun singles. For some reason I had 5 copies of Anthology 3 but only one special edition and 4 regular. I really need to get something to organize the stuff I have. But the 3 CDs were pretty fun to listen to. I also found a 28 song Hungry Years and a 23 song Hungry Years. :-)
    Man!! some fun stuff! love the singles, those r prob. awesome!! Love the "unofficial" cd's too!! (I think I have em on cassette, may have transferred them to CD at least in part dont' totally know. my next step is to digitize my garth cassettes and continue to digitize my garth videos- thats a LONG process).. a 28 song hungry years.. 23 song hungry years... gotta tell me what the track listing is for the 28 song, I can tell you The one song you have that is missing.. it's almost complete!
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

+ Reply to Thread