+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legacy sales

Legacy sales

So Garth is selling leftover Legacy and doing that poster thing. So did Legacy fail to sell well previously? Did he make more copies than he originally said? What's the story morning glory?
    What I am wondering is this, did he have extra copies made and is using them to help push Fresh Horses to Diamond status? I always thought their was work copies than originally said. I thought he'd like to have them on the shelves of some store as gifts.
    Good idea but he does need to make last minute push for Fresh Horses to make Diamond.
    Will be interesting to see if we have a certification soon, maybe the month after his November release be it Triple Live or FUN?
    I have been seeing a lot of people buying copies on the Garth Facebook page. More power to him.
    Again I am wondering how it will do on Neilsen/Soundscan numbers and did he sell enough copies for it to chart again?
    Maybe its a setup for Legacy 2 coming in November or early next year. :-)

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by gbkubfan View Post
    So Garth is selling leftover Legacy and doing that poster thing. So did Legacy fail to sell well previously? Did he make more copies than he originally said? What's the story morning glory?
    I'm fairly certain of one thing- OFFICIALLY you won't get the true story..

What I am wondering is this, did he have extra copies made and is using them to help push Fresh Horses to Diamond status? I always thought their was work copies than originally said. I thought he'd like to have them on the shelves of some store as gifts.
    Good idea but he does need to make last minute push for Fresh Horses to make Diamond.
    I am curious about having more copies, but I'm thinking it's more likely that there were not more copies MADE, but more copies left over than originally thought, i.e. it didn't sell as well

Will be interesting to see if we have a certification soon, maybe the month after his November release be it Triple Live or FUN?
    I have been seeing a lot of people buying copies on the Garth Facebook page. More power to him.
    Again I am wondering how it will do on Neilsen/Soundscan numbers and did he sell enough copies for it to chart again?
    Maybe its a setup for Legacy 2 coming in November or early next year. :-)
    Legacy 2 is NOT coming in November .. Garth's essentially (without saying directly) said that on ISG... it's probably a year or 2 out...
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

+ Reply to Thread