+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth's NC concert still going ahead in October?

Garth's NC concert still going ahead in October?

People on twitter said the concert is still schedule for this October?

Surly its going to be postponed???

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    People on twitter said the concert is still schedule for this October?

Surly its going to be postponed???
    I noticed that- it's still listed as being on the 10th of October.. I don't think it's happening though , it's just not been postponed OFFICIALLY.. (that's my guess though I'm not certain 100%)
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Is now officially on April 10th 2021.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    yep... which means PERHAPS people will stop asking about it on FB.. . (I doubt it)
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

I'm not so sure they'll be filling stadiums by April. At least not in the U.S.

I have tickets to the Vegas show in late February, and at this point, I give that about a 20% chance at best, of happening as scheduled.

We'll see, but there is little doubt Garth likes to control things, and have it all planned out, so this is going to wreak havoc on the tour. Either he'll end in 2023 instead of 2022, or else he'll decrease the # of shows.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGarthFan View Post
    I'm not so sure they'll be filling stadiums by April. At least not in the U.S.

I have tickets to the Vegas show in late February, and at this point, I give that about a 20% chance at best, of happening as scheduled.

We'll see, but there is little doubt Garth likes to control things, and have it all planned out, so this is going to wreak havoc on the tour. Either he'll end in 2023 instead of 2022, or else he'll decrease the # of shows.
    When he comes back, maybe he will have to increase the number of shows a year. Didnt he do about 12 stadium shows in 2019. Shouldn't be too hard to do more than one a month?

I think dive bar thing will be over with, being indoors in a small space, probably isnt the best idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    When he comes back, maybe he will have to increase the number of shows a year. Didnt he do about 12 stadium shows in 2019. Shouldn't be too hard to do more than one a month?

I think dive bar thing will be over with, being indoors in a small space, probably isnt the best idea.
    It really depends upon how many shows he can get in during 2021. If most of the year is wiped out, which is a real possibility, then I'm not sure he could do 2-3 years worth of shows in 1 year, 2022. And some cities might allow him to do a stadium show during 2021, while others won't. So again, it messes with his plans, and when that happens, he usually just scraps the show. See Tampa Bay & Dublin for examples.

Another option would be to split 1 show into 2 shows, and have social distancing. But that would technically reduce his per concert take.

+ Reply to Thread