+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth's upcoming projects

Garth's upcoming projects

Okay so as of now, we have "Fun" in the Fall.

Along with something else releated to inside studio G, a DVD highlights package????

Garth is working on the next anthology. Is it fair to say that the companion
    DVD of the first anthology was replaced by "The Road Im on" biopic.

So if he is still working on the next anthology that will be a 2021 release? and
    that Anthology is the last half of the 90's?

I think its too much to expect a stand alone version of Triple Live anytime soon.

I think we will have to wait till the end of 2021, (if concerts can start up in 2021)

I would also say the Diamond series is out the window.

Is their anything else I have missed?, I know hes talked about doing something
    with Chris Pratt, but thru the years he has dropped a few hints about working
    with people, and the projects never ended up being released.

Just waiting for Fun in November.

Lots of speculation going around about upcoming projects. FUN will be here hopefully. I am wondering if he will do a vinyl with CD? Probably a First Edition.
    Anthology 2 would be cool also. I like the idea of a DVD or some kind of concert DVD and cds.The stand alone of Triple Live will be nice when it comes out and I'd like to see different covers like Double Live.
    I really think the Diamond Series would be a good idea. Maybe not this year but after he certifies his catalog and sees if he has added to the total.
    I would like to see his entire catalog become available in vinyl. He doesn't need to have a special drop, just start sending them to retailers. Let people know but let them become a surprise.
    Another thing I'd think would be cool is a residency in Las Vegas again. He could also do some kind of ticket give away like he did with the backyard concerts he did way back when.
    Lots of stuff to speculating. :-)

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by gbkubfan View Post
    Lots of speculation going around about upcoming projects. FUN will be here hopefully. I am wondering if he will do a vinyl with CD? Probably a First Edition.
    ALMOST guarantee a first edition / limited edition type of thing.. doubt it'll be a vinyl.. not at same time..

Anthology 2 would be cool also.
    I'm willing to wager that's out by Christmas

I like the idea of a DVD or some kind of concert DVD and cds.
    I'm sure we all would love to see a concert dvd/CD type of event. Garth's too focused on the minutia of micromanagement, and over producting/being afraid to have imperfections in his product (even though that's what makes it special).. a concert DVD and/or CD? about as likely as garth deciding to badmouth Trisha and be angry with her on TV/the net.. in other words, not gonna happen

The stand alone of Triple Live will be nice when it comes out and I'd like to see different covers like Double Live.
    I think he already mentioned different covers in some capacity, I could be wrong about that but.. I'd love to see it released as well.. Also would love to see the expanded version released as well..

I really think the Diamond Series would be a good idea. Maybe not this year but after he certifies his catalog and sees if he has added to the total.
    assuming we know what the Diamond series REALLY is..

I would like to see his entire catalog become available in vinyl. He doesn't need to have a special drop, just start sending them to retailers. Let people know but let them become a surprise.
    again, not likely to happen, but would be nice.. heck, might spur me to buy a vinyl player..

Another thing I'd think would be cool is a residency in Las Vegas again. He could also do some kind of ticket give away like he did with the backyard concerts he did way back when.
    Lots of stuff to speculating. :-)
    yah, lot of speculating /. The Vegas residency.. he mentioned that on inside studio G this week. IF it happens, it won't be until the stadium tour is done/over with... with covid, that's gonna be pushed out/down the road as dates get pushed down the road. so I'd not look for Vegas to happen anytime soon at all, though Garth did mention he'd do it again if able
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

+ Reply to Thread