+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Certifying His Numbers

Certifying His Numbers

I am curious as to why Garth isn't taking the time to get his numbers certified on the RIAA. I check the site and almost every day their are tons of artists getting their catalog certified. I know I am crazy about numbers. But it would be cool if he would get everything updated and start fresh after the virus. Plus I am surprised that he hasn't had any of his singles get certified. It seems that his catalog is played a kot and that a song like FLIP and the Dance have been played constantly. I wonder which song of his will be the first one certified. I would bet that FLIP will be his first Platinum single. And can he get a Diamond for a single. I guess that depends if he opens up to other services besides Amazon.

Not sure why he hasn't gotten them certified? Maybe hes waiting till next year where hopefully everything starts up again.

Just weird he hasn't done it. You'd think he would like to brag about the numbers. I mean he can brag now but can you imagine what his numbers must be. And I think he'd like to start the new "normal" with a fresh slate.

+ Reply to Thread