+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth Gets Another Award

How many of these do you think he would be getting if he stayed in retirement?

LOL Makes you wonder. Well it helps his ego and we all like our egos stroked sometimes. I wish he would get some awards for his singing. I mean he is at the apex of CDs sold/shipped, Diamond Awards, etc. Maybe he needs a new bucket list of goals. Personally I wish he would just get his catalog certified. I check out RIAA site and there seems to be 10 or more awards certified every day.

Quote Originally Posted by gbkubfan View Post
    LOL Makes you wonder. Well it helps his ego and we all like our egos stroked sometimes. I wish he would get some awards for his singing. I mean he is at the apex of CDs sold/shipped, Diamond Awards, etc. Maybe he needs a new bucket list of goals. Personally I wish he would just get his catalog certified. I check out RIAA site and there seems to be 10 or more awards certified every day.
    I wouldn't consider Garth at the apex of his albums sales. His apex as in the mid to late 90's.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by wimpy77 View Post
    I wouldn't consider Garth at the apex of his albums sales. His apex as in the mid to late 90's.
    Gotta say I tend to agree with this.. the majority of his sales came in the mid-late 90s... Still, there COULD be an apex (or another peak at least), if things would be done different (IMO )
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    Gotta say I tend to agree with this.. the majority of his sales came in the mid-late 90s... Still, there COULD be an apex (or another peak at least), if things would be done different (IMO )
    I agree with your statement. Garth has made some bone headed decisions.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by wimpy77 View Post
    I agree with your statement. Garth has made some bone headed decisions.
    Not going back down the rabbit hole of pointing some of em out but I absolutely agree, he has.. with good comes bad... and Garth's def. shown both in his decisions at times
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

+ Reply to Thread