+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jeff Bezo a Trillionaire

Jeff Bezo a Trillionaire

Im guessing Garth can ask for a big marketing budget with Amazon when it comes to
    the release of Fun. :-)

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Except that Bezos isn't a Trillionaire. he COULD be in about 6 years, should the growth of his worth continue at same level.. As one website put it

"According to Comparisun, his net worth has grown at a pace of 34 percent over the last five years, which could make him the world's first trillionaire by 2026." that's not nec. gonna happen- not nec. NOT going to happen either
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    Except that Bezos isn't a Trillionaire. he COULD be in about 6 years, should the growth of his worth continue at same level.. As one website put it

"According to Comparisun, his net worth has grown at a pace of 34 percent over the last five years, which could make him the world's first trillionaire by 2026." that's not nec. gonna happen- not nec. NOT going to happen either
    He still not checking his pocket for loose change to buy the large fries instead of the medium.

So I think Garth can still ask for a big marketing push. :-)

What's kind of interesting about Amazon is that they didn't make any profit until about 5 years ago. It was all put back into the business to make it what it is. Now of course Amazon stock is a different story. But, Bezos put it all on the line to start and build the company in the 90s. I just wish we could all hit the entrepreneurial jackpot like he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    He still not checking his pocket for loose change to buy the large fries instead of the medium.

So I think Garth can still ask for a big marketing push. :-)
    Oh that is true- he's def. not checking pockets for change (heck, I think most people could use his pocket change for their income ) but he's still not a trillionaire ()well not yet ()

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    What's kind of interesting about Amazon is that they didn't make any profit until about 5 years ago. It was all put back into the business to make it what it is. Now of course Amazon stock is a different story. But, Bezos put it all on the line to start and build the company in the 90s. I just wish we could all hit the entrepreneurial jackpot like he did.
    that would def. make for a good time!

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

+ Reply to Thread