+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So Where Does Garth Go Next To Pad His Album Sales?

So Where Does Garth Go Next To Pad His Album Sales?

So we all know Garth is into numbers. He is competitive and likes to be #1. So how does he get the rest of his catalog into Diamond Status and a couple more into Double Diamond status? He will probably push the ones in a Legacy part 2 vinyl/boxed set, include a couple (especially recent albums) on one of the Anthology sets, a Diamond boxed set when In Pieces and the Chase reach Diamond status and maybe Fresh Horses.
    I mean besides a Diamond Boxed set (vinyl/CD) can he really put out a boxed set of his early catalog again? What options are left besides releasing only new music? And his track record with the past two albums isn't that great. I can see a rareties type album of his songs with other artists on one album.And can he get Ropin' and No fences to 20 Million to join Double Live as a Double Diamond. Will he release the vinyl from Legacy 1 as individual albums after the Legacy 1 boxed sets sell out?
    Legacy 2, Anthology 2 and Triple Live is catalog stuff, what direction will he go with new music. I would be interested in seeing what others think he will do at this point in his career.

I think we'll see a Legacy 2 with GB, Sevens, Ropin, Scarecrow, maybe Man Against Machine?

Triple Live will get a release by itself.

This is just my opinion , but anything he releases physical needs to be on cd and vinyl along with a digital version . It would be nice if he'd go on itunes, but he won't.

I think it would be a smart move to sell any albums digitally before putting them up on streaming (when it comes to the new stuff ). I personally wish he'd release the songs on Anthology 1 on Amazon music.
    In the land, of the midnight sun!

+ Reply to Thread