+ Reply to Thread

Thread: That was Freakin Awesome

That was Freakin Awesome

Great job, Garth and Trisha.

Re-airing?

Hope so... I mixed up the time zones and only got the last 30 mins instead of the full 90!

I was surprised it was more garth then Trisha. It was a blah performance for me. Nothing really stood out and I thought the studio G concert he did was better. Was it me or does garth look like he has gained more weight? Not knocking him but he is getting to the age where that could start to be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by randa16 View Post
    I was surprised it was more garth then Trisha. It was a blah performance for me. Nothing really stood out and I thought the studio G concert he did was better. Was it me or does garth look like he has gained more weight? Not knocking him but he is getting to the age where that could start to be a problem.
    I actually thought he looked a lot older, and unhealthy.

Hopefully when things get back to normal, his people will get the fitness trainers in.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    lol back in the day you'd have so many flames of hate posts coming your way for saying that... I agree, Garth did look a bit bigger..
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Again I really am not trying to be mean or disrespectful. It just looks like he put in 50 pounds. I have actually lost weight during this lockdown. I started running every day just to get out of the house.

Again I really am not trying to be mean or disrespectful. It just looks like he put in 50 pounds. I have actually lost weight during this lockdown. I started running every day just to get out of the house.
    no disrespect or meanness detected here- I understand your thoughts- I've lost just a bit of weight myself, walking (avg) about 3-7 miles a day to get out myself

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Does anybody have the complete setlist of the Opry gig?

That’s awesome skywise. I avg 3-5 miles a day at the track and weird thing is now I am hooked. If I miss a day I feel like I cheated myself lol. Wish we lived closer we could walk and talk garth

Quote Originally Posted by SNegas View Post
    Does anybody have the complete setlist of the Opry gig?
    I will order today- have to set it up from my recording

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

That’s awesome skywise. I avg 3-5 miles a day at the track and weird thing is now I am hooked. If I miss a day I feel like I cheated myself lol. Wish we lived closer we could walk and talk garth
    Amen to that one!! I try and take sundays off (between doing TKD patterns and walking I gotta get exercise in) and I do alway feel like I’m cheating some too

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    Amen to that one!! I try and take sundays off (between doing TKD patterns and walking I gotta get exercise in) and I do alway feel like I’m cheating some too
    I was on a great schedule of running 3 to 4 miles a few days a week with sprints mixed in. Then my knees started hurting. Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    I was on a great schedule of running 3 to 4 miles a few days a week with sprints mixed in. Then my knees started hurting. Ugh!
    lol I suppose I could run my 3-7 miles a day, but either I'd be dying or I'd be as slow running as I would be quick 'walking' if it were... in short, I get the same benefit I guess. my KNEES don't hurt/act up but man, I do get aches sometimes in my calves/shins, and my right foot (the top of it) .. I broke my foot about 25 years ago so I dont think that's related.. still, oof at times, when I come back from the walk at least.. Today I'm guessing I'll be about at 7 miles... I'm heading out here in a bit (which will delay my audio breakdown of the Garth/TY opry show but it's coming)

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

+ Reply to Thread