+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth's online shop

Garth's online shop

Garthbrooks.com has the cool circle g flat bills now!!!!!!!

and for those against flat bills...you can totally bend the bill on a flat bill..
    In the land, of the midnight sun!

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    Garthbrooks.com has the cool circle g flat bills now!!!!!!!

and for those against flat bills...you can totally bend the bill on a flat bill..
    Yes they do but its' still a bunch of crap and not worth getting, as they only' have a limited size range, one that isn't even matched up to that New Era makes

I know it's not on purpose (you would assume) but to knock out ANY garth fan with a hat size bigger than 7 5/8 is BS... I have a size 7 7/8 myself. I could MAYBE squeeze into a 7 3/4 (or stretch it out) but new era makes 7 7/8 hats in several different genres (I have MLB, pop culture, NFL, etc.) so there really isn't an excuse for this oversight
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Really not a fan of the solid color cap look. In my opinion, the fad of caps with logos that are the same color as the rest of the cap is really stupid.

I tell ya (I know it's only me and I'm bi@@@ing here but....)

Garth's missing out on money by not having the full range of sizes. I kinda chuckled but told my wife.. Id have bought every single color they had, and that'd be about $160 I think before any shipping charges..). he's missing out.... heres to hoping others can get the need to more sizes into his brain

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

I wear a hat most the time and I am super picky about my hats so not going to be buying one.

Iím buying the charcoal one ... I think they are cool . Hopefully the sizes go along with my other new era baseball caps ..

I wish I had the choice to buy one or not- I'd end up buying all of them- a big oversight on the marketing/store/merch front of Garth's.. I can't be the only one who's head won't fit in this limited size selection

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

gotta say...the quality of the hats is top notch. If you like new era baseball caps, you'll like these....they are flat bills sure, but you can bend the bill easily, just like on a baseball cap.

I don’t understand why garth does not release the old shirts and posters for sale. Would love to have another shirt for the 1990 tour and the no fences shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    gotta say...the quality of the hats is top notch. If you like new era baseball caps, you'll like these....they are flat bills sure, but you can bend the bill easily, just like on a baseball cap.
    as soon as Garth and/or the people who do his merch get their heads out of other areas and realize that people have head sizes that are covered by caps that New Era Makes and they neglected to include in the size range? THEN I'll be able to agree with this statement. I can agree that New Era caps are usually great (as they have been for every other size 7 7/8 hat from multiple intellectual properties I've purchased ) (Dc, NFL, MLB, Pop culture)... purchased from different sites/organizations too

It's rather ridiculous to offer great hats from a great company and then not actually offer the range of sizes that the company makes. pathetic really

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

+ Reply to Thread