+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6 parts to the Anthology

6 parts to the Anthology

Garth co-hosted the country count down show formerly hosted by Bob Kingsley this week. He was asked about the Anthology. He said they didn't expect the success of the comeback tours and dive bars so there will probably be a 6th part to the Anthology on it all. This was also is answer to when we would expect new music from him.

Just a little FYI Bob hosted Country Top 40 not This show Lon Helton has always hosted this one
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

The problem is when are we getting them !

[QUOTE=Garthoholic24;439246]Just a little FYI Bob hosted Country Top 40 not This show Lon Helton has always hosted this one[/QUOT

Lon Hetlon took it over and apparently they just combined the shows. It's the same website that hosted Bob Kingsley. But potato/potatoe

[QUOTE=garthcop;439248]
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthoholic24 View Post
    Just a little FYI Bob hosted Country Top 40 not This show Lon Helton has always hosted this one[/QUOT

Lon Hetlon took it over and apparently they just combined the shows. It's the same website that hosted Bob Kingsley. But potato/potatoe
    Your thinking of American Country Countdown which Kix Brooks took over after Kingsley
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    Garth co-hosted the country count down show formerly hosted by Bob Kingsley this week. He was asked about the Anthology. He said they didn't expect the success of the comeback tours and dive bars so there will probably be a 6th part to the Anthology on it all. This was also is answer to when we would expect new music from him.
    did he give a more specific date for new music. I guess the other part opf the anthology will be "dive bars and stadiums"

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Hmm so we have

Pt 1- first 5 years
    Pt 2- next 5 years (or till retirement)
    Pt 3- live experience
    Pt 4- the message songs/ anthems type *( I think that was supposed to be it)
    Pt 5- the comeback

I could see part 6 being a combo of dive bars/stadiums, into the future as it were...

Don’t mind saying.... I’d buy it
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    did he give a more specific date for new music. I guess the other part opf the anthology will be "dive bars and stadiums"
    No. He only talked about a possible part 6 of the Anthology. Maybe we'll find out more on Studio G tonight.

+ Reply to Thread