+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

All of a sudden, this teenage singer is everywhere and even doing the title song for the new James Bond movie. But does she have what we would call mania? Like Elvis, The Beatles, or Garth. I'm not sure. But i have heard her music and i really am not too impressed. I don't really think she can sing all that well. But thats the problem with today's music. But, regardless of how i feel, Garth is always someone who will never have anything negative to say about anyone else.
    'All the way to Tacoma, by then I hope you're out of my mind.'

I don't see it with her but the music industry wants something new. My friends wonder why I stick with Garth. Garth may not have the mania of the 90's but I think he is still pretty popular. I could be wrong but she seems to be the flavor of the month. I think its funny that people want a new album yet most of the artists release songs but few albums. Thats cool they release new music but I prefer a CD or vinyl. I'm old school. I just can't believe Justin bieber is doing country. :-)

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by gbkubfan View Post
    I don't see it with her but the music industry wants something new. My friends wonder why I stick with Garth. Garth may not have the mania of the 90's but I think he is still pretty popular. I could be wrong but she seems to be the flavor of the month. I think its funny that people want a new album yet most of the artists release songs but few albums. Thats cool they release new music but I prefer a CD or vinyl. I'm old school. I just can't believe Justin bieber is doing country. :-)
    If I can get a CD I'd love to have one, with SOME artists.. honestly, there are only a few artists I'd say I have to have physical media for..

Garth
    Billy Joel (if he were to do any new recordings I have all the current ones)...
    KISS (if they had any new recordings, again not likely (and I have the whole discography digitally too)
    Steven Curtis Chapman
    Apologetix (A Christian Parody band who I follow, independent/non label).. I have all their stuff now too..
    MAYBE Bon Jovi... (MAYBE)

That's about it- I still think Vinyls is a hobbyist/niche format.. I have all 3 legacy sets but unless I come across an analog special somewhere for Garth, it's not worth reinvesting in that format (all the equip..) for one artist.. (and I doubt my sister would part with her KISS vinyl LP's (from the beginning up through Hot in the Shade)

Billie Eilish? I have to listen to her still, but she doesn't throw up any long lasting vibes to me..

Bieber country? lord help us
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Justin Bieber is doing a country album?????? MY thoughts are.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

+ Reply to Thread