+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PGers

I ran naked through a crowded store coughing the entire time.

I'm in McHenry, IL (north of Chicago, close to the WI boarder). Starting to stress out the last few days seeing store shelves emptied out. My sister works at Costco, and it's a MADHOUSE! The only benefit is, she's one of the first to know when they get re-stocked on anything, and it we truly need it, she can get some. Our mom is 82, so definitely worried about her. My Chicago Wolves? Like all other sports, done for now. Were supposed to have home games tonight, tomorrow & Sun, including them wearing their special St. Pat's jerseys. Obviously not important in the scheme of things, but makes it more depressing. I'm fortunate to work from home a couple days a week. They haven't made the call yet to keep everyone at home full time for a while, but that would really stress our system out. IT has been testing out adding capacity though, and I think they might end up going that route for a while. It would be a very minimal # of people that would need to physically be in the office to do their jobs. They have put a max of 15 people for in-person meetings. All else needs to be teleconference. Anyone who's traveled or thinks they could have been exposed needs to report that, and stay home for 2 weeks. I'll be relieved when we really see this dying down! Also hoping the Cincy show won't get cancelled.
    Dreams can come true with God's great angels like you.
    Completely Wrapped Up in Garth, and loving it!

Now us Utahns are having earthquakes!!?!! I don't know if my nerves can take any more. haha

Since Garth said the album is done, I wish he'd just drop the rest of it on Amazon for those of us who pre-ordered and paid for it 2 years ago. I could use some Garth-therapy right about now

Responding to Garthmedic's inquiry to my original post about where in NE Oregon -- La Grande -- great place to grow up!

Ahh.. Yes.. I love exploring the area a little bit north of you

+ Reply to Thread