+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Inside Studio G - 2020

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Inside Studio G Report for 4-6-2020

Inside Studio G clocks in at 22m 58s this week

Inside Studio G on Sirius is running an hour delayed

Talking about the last 10 days- from FB live mini concert to the cbs special... and still, it was re-aired last night..

Loved the repeated message that 'felt like nothing was wrong'

Talking about things went out of tune, then The queen comes in and it was just perfect..

Talks about a friend saying that TY has Garth beat..

Steve Wynn called him the 'caboose' of the train after hearing TY

Thanking people for staying home, and not doing what they get to go actually let TY and GB do what they love to do..

People saying 'thank you for keeping us so connected during this time'.. (acc. To hashtag)

Stay strong- not finish strong, stay strong- still in the middle of it.

Talking about FaceTime/Skype/etc... loves how people are treating everybody..

Talking about people social distancing, etc. at stores.. like star-man- "what I've learned about the human race is when things are at their worst you are at your best"

Back to regular Studio G.. people saying thank you for the special...

Big surprise was landslide- and Girl Crush

His hoodie that says 'very sweet'. Gotten for him by Alie, who got it for him so he 'wouldn't have to say it all the time'

People are impressed that Garth knows so many songs on guitar..

It was a special night, not gonna be done every night

Showing a baby dancing to 'she's in love with the boy' from mini concert on ISG

Another baby dancing to If Tomorrow Never comes from the CBS special

Had a great time during the 'pre show' show on FB live

Ask Garth - Country Girl

I'm curious how often you both end up in there together toying with duet ideas or running solo songs by each other?

yes, we do a lot- esp. since we're quarantined, we spend a lot of time together than we probably have, simply because we're not taking time away from each other doing 'you guy's stuff' - phones stopped ringing so much from the office, you get to be home so you get to find out a lot more about your partner than you probably ever thought you'd get to. We love singing toter, truth is, so there's nothing that won't turn into something funny, or ... she's great, to kind of bounce ideas off of, and she's also a great writer herself, she won't say it, she'll never say she's a writer, but come on man, for the first time I'm in love for the last time , and what I'm thankful for- I'll put that song up against unanswered prayers, I'll put it up against anything.

Ask Garth - Andrea

I wanted to know that since you guys are home during this time, what strengths and weaknesses are you helping each other with?

I'l tell you what she'd say (talks about TY watching) and I'll be embarrassed, but she'll say "oh, my husband's perfect he doesn't' need any fixing and I'll go " oh come on".... But yeah, here's the deal, when it comes to your partner's weaknesses, this is real important... you can lead them to what you think will help, but it's going to be up to them, whether they want to fix that weakness or not.. or, here's a bigger thing- do they think of it as a weakness even though you might..they might not.. so,

Talks about love and how its misbranded and mostly accepting people the way they are.. talking about raising kids, and we'll all be who we are gonna be- they'll be who they are gonna be not who you want them to be.. you are who you are. To love someone that way, that's Love..

*** softball question***. - ALERT...

Ask Garth - black octopus Merch

What were the fist songs both of you learned as kids?

I don't know, I'd have to ask Trisha- I don't know, you listen a lot to the radio and the TV. (Talks about a fig newton commercial). Snoopy and the Red Baron.. that's the night the lights went out in Georgia- you remember the 45's, you remember the 8 tracks, so you remember styx, and foreigner, all those 8 tracks your brothers used to have, songs like that..

Ask Garth - Raelene Franklin

Last studio G you opened singing a song with the lyrics 'I saw my picture on a poster out in LA late last night". We all need to know what song that is and will it be on FUN?

No.. It's not done yet.. I'm always gonna just show you what I do, you come 'by the house'.. if it makes it not special, that's ok, and hopefully if the words come it'l be special.. and that's ok.. It's very sweet that you asked. I'm just gonna keep working on it, it's called 'wanted man'. HA!! I CALLED IT (song title wise) ON A FB GROUP POST!!!

The first song Trisha learned from her parents was 'joy to the world'... (the one by Hoyt Axton)

Ask Garth (video of a little kid saying 'play thunder rolls'.. )

Garth plays a snippet of 'the thunder rolls' (for Lucas)

Ask Garth- Shawna Murphy

We Shall Be free was inspired by the LA riots and The Change from the OK bombing. Do you think what were are going through now will inspire you to write another inspiring song about love and unity?

no I don't' think so, but let me tell you what I think is gonna happen. (Mentions how the writers were affected by riots/OKC bombing to write... I think the Human race is going to re-write a new song. I think we're all going to think twice about how we treat this earth, I think we're all going to think twice about how we treat each other, we're all going to think twice about cleanliness, about unity, together.
    And I've gotta tell you, in every curse there's a blessing and in every blessing there's a curse. I think that in this curse, we're finding out the blessing is that were all in this together.

Talking about the virus, staying strong, staying home the next two weeks..

Talking about the rescheduling of the concerts in Cincy and Charlotte..

Talking about the Legacy set and how also DVD sales are going up because people are looking for things to watch.. (uh garth.. it's called Streaming now!)

Talks about what 'box' garth listens to.. he likes the original, but he also likes the remixes- he really doesn't know..

Goodbyes- Sends a message to the first responders...
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

First skywise thank you for always doing this. I look forward to it every week and really appreciate it. We talked about this in a different thread skywise he is just so far up her butt it’s almost hard to watch. I watch for garth things not to hear him worship her non stop.

Quote Originally Posted by randa16 View Post
    First skywise thank you for always doing this. I look forward to it every week and really appreciate it. We talked about this in a different thread skywise he is just so far up her butt itís almost hard to watch. I watch for garth things not to hear him worship her non stop.
    Hey there... No problem- I love doing the wrap up, I'm just kinda sorry when it's late (but life does tend to get in the way)..

Lol I just recently had a FB group "incident" with people, when I shared how you don't have to like TY to like Garth, that she's not my favorite artist, etc.. Boy did the fur fly with some... oh well.. to each their own

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Shawna Murphy gets on their a lot. We have to learn her secret!

inside studio G recap will come later tonight- my son has a therapy appt right now and it's kinda hard to hear both at the same time... I will say that it clocked in (ISG) at about 25m04s today... first 9 minutes weren't really anything much other than Garth taking the 'deep cuts' challenge (was challenged by Joe Nichols ) and he sang two George strait songs (parts of em) and then challenged (wait for it....). Trisha Yearwood ( )...

anywho- a few videos to Garth (nothing really that much ) and that took up about the first 10m. will do a better recap later tonight

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

I must be suffering from self isolation, I totally forget about studio G!

4-13-2020 Inside Studio G Recap

the show clocked in at 25m05s this week

Talking about the Deep Cuts challenge (Garth was challenged by Joe Nichols

Garth chooses George Strait

Sings snippets of:
    - 80 Proof bottle of tear stopper
    - Honky tonk Downstairs

Challenges TY to do "I'm Not Lisa" by Jessie Colter

One thing people are agreeing on is how sweet people have been to each other

Ask Garth (videos)

Devin- Little kid singing and saying he loves GB

Ask Garth (videos)

Little kid singing 'horse song' and mom wants a shout out

Ask Garth

what is it that you and TY are doing to try and cope with this quarantine situation?

I'm lucky to be quarantined with my best friend. Learning more about each other, talking more to each other (talks about how he thought TY was mad at him over this and it turns out she was more worried about the people she loves the most outside their home, and how they're doing

Talks about the '12 stages of Trisha Yearwood during the quarantine' meme.. mentions how she's all of them (there were 12 pics) by noon

Goes through a bit of the Garth version of the same meme (there are only 9 pics in that one!)

Says it's awesome to see people doing things like this to stay connected

Ask Garth

- not really a question, just an over sexed comment by a female Garth fan

Ask Garth

Video of a lady lip syncing to Wrapped Up In You while "frothing" a coffee in the kitchen

did love the hashtag on her video.. #whatdayistoday

Ask Garth

was wondering in "Mr Right" off the Chase. At about the 1:21 mark what did band to to make you laugh?

Rob Hajakis - playing fiddle, stops, was a break, Garth starts laughing

Garth starts reminiscing about the guys (the studio guys) who were playing, and how some aren't able to play as much anymore (mentions Casstevens etc.) and how they lost chapman...

Ask Garth

Tells background about struggles with mental health over the last 9 years, and how he's attempted to end his life, and his 'queen' (his wife) brought him out of it, and challenged him- if he learned to play guitar, she would get him one of Garth's signature takamine guitars... how do you keep your spirits up with all this going on?

Garth talks about he also deals/dealt with a lot of stuff, and how he likes to go dark, he just does. He's thankful he can come out of the darkness, music does it for him. All that stuff. Mentions Dan Fogelberg and how he could take people into the darkness with his music. Sunday, Garth got up early and TY was still sleeping, so he asked Alexa to play some Fogelberg. (Sings a bit of Fogelberg music accapella).

Talks about the chords and the music, about the guitar, and G chords, etc. (plays some minor chords etc..)

Mentions how your'e a good man if you're focused on providing for your family as your role. (This question brought tears to Garth's eyes..). Mentions how if they get through this, get back in touch with him and Garth will get them a Takamnine.. (guy's from the UK)

Ask Garth

Did you ever play music at night for your girls before they fell asleep?

daughters had no idea really about his music career until the kids in school started telling them about it. He never ang to them, but would tell them stories (true stories he says) about 'their uncle Kelly and I' and would tell them until they fell asleep.

Ask Garth

What's the meaning behind 'Mom'? (Mentions he and his wife had their first son just a week after the song came out after a 5 year period)

Talks about listening to the song (forgot the writer's name) at home, and how TY came in room after her cooking show, and how he had to have her listen to it. It's slow, so playing it a concert kinda slows the concert down, but will play a portion of it in housekeeping segments, it's the most requested housekeeping song. Talks about the conversation of the song (between the baby and God)

Comments about the A&E special (and how people are loving it as they've re-aired it..)

Shows a pic of a girl who's supposed to be attending the show in Charlotte, and she's a 6 year heart transplant survivor. Talks a bit about the concert delays.

---Goodbyes----

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

On garths official FB page I said I would donate money if he could get his head out of trishas butt and quit talking about her non stop. Weird thing is garth or Garth’s people that run the page liked my comment lol. Garth is either being fake and playing a role or he is the most whipped man I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by randa16 View Post
    On garths official FB page I said I would donate money if he could get his head out of trishas butt and quit talking about her non stop. Weird thing is garth or Garth’s people that run the page liked my comment lol. Garth is either being fake and playing a role or he is the most whipped man I have ever seen.
    He talks about her almost as much as you do.

Just caught the last bit of inside studio G.

In terms of concerts, Garth will leave it up to the individual states, if they say he can play, he will play.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Just caught the last bit of inside studio G.

In terms of concerts, Garth will leave it up to the individual states, if they say he can play, he will play.
    that's not EXACTLY what he said, but kinda, yeah...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Inside Studio G Re-cap for 3-20-2020

Inside Studio G checks in at 22m 20s this week

Talks about things going down during the shutdown/Quarantine....

Talks about loving going to the store, seeing all the ways people are being kind to each other, and looking out for each other (but mentions the one way aisles and signs for distancing)

Mentions that someone sent him something about projections for the virus, and he want's to read it on Inside Studio G when this is all over, he's proud of how people have been

T4K
    Pitcher Adam Wainwright (former pitcher for cardinals) works with/set up the home plate project, where they have kids who dont have enough food, and they take care of feeding them for a weekend. Got the call to do it earlier this year, normally do it in august..

Ask Garth

Do you plan on releasing the "The Road I'm On" documentary so that can be purchased?

It's already out (well it's in pre order and is scheduled for release on May 5th)

Best Buy
    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/garth-b...skuId=34940288

Target - showing a running time of 129 minutes
    https://www.target.com/p/garth-brook...d/-/A-79682384

Amazon
    https://www.amazon.com/Garth-Brooks-...7427856&sr=8-2

Ask Garth
    Give a shout out to father and daughter singing Wrapped up in you - no question

Ask Garth
    Guy in a autographed hat showing himself watching Garth' Dallas concert and having a mini garth concert in his living room, complete with a made up concert ticket

No question

Ask Garth
    From Canadian fan, hoping to see him in Canada soon- no question asked

Are there/ have there ever been two songs in an album that just had to go back to back (mentioned thinking I don't have to wonder just had to follow She's gonna make it on Sevens)

yes, on the FUN album, the first two songs, you'll swear your'e in the middle of a 80s George Strait album, in fact they almost called the album Retro because of it.. The first two songs on the album are 1. The Road I'm On and 2. That's what Cowboys Do

Transitions to talking about album artists and then cassettes, and sequencing / how important it is.. (actually a rather interesting brief explanation/discussion on this question)

Ask Garth
    Have you had any thoughts on doing an ISG request live segment each week? Would love to hear Squeeze me in, 10 ft away, and where you road leads

No real question answer...

Ask Garth
    Favorite ISG was the songwriters' pull @ the bluebird Cafe. Any chance of doing it virtually w/ songwriters on FUN?

Would be fun to do something with the writers.. (mentions Bryan Kennedy, Mitch Rossel, and Mitch Rossi as songwriters

Ask Garth
    What's going on at the farm? What is your favorite meal of Trishas that she cooks?
    Trisha just did some chili. There are 2 guys who live at the farm (so they're all quarantined together) and she made a huge pot of chili, and Mac n cheese, a Chili Mac

Ask Garth
    Shows husband, who's the father of the heart transplant girl from last week, and his head (he has a circle G shaved into his head)

Ask Garth
    Two kids "singing" - no real question

Ask Garth
    Have you and TY been cooking other while at home on quarantine? Any favorites? SERIOUSLY SOFTBALL QUESTION .. COME ON HASHTAG/SAM AND CREW... SCREEN THE QUESTIONS JUST A BIT BETTER...

TY also does a meatloaf.. Meatloaf sandwiches.. the next day... her Lasagna, the next day....

Ask Garth
    What music do you work out to?

work out to whatever is on, as long as it's loud. I like it loud

Ask Garth
    Asks for birthday shoutout for twin brother and herself (question asker) - no real question

Ask Garth

Are you and TY going to record Shallow talks about how much that's been requested, but bypasses the question completely.

Ask Garth

Do you have any Road/bus songs that are clean enough to share?

NO...

Garth then mentions a song called "I think she only loves me for my Willie" about a guy who's playing at clubs in Texas, a girl comes in and they fall in love because he does a great willie nelson impression..

Here's the YouTube link to the song. (It's by Paul Overstreet I think)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dlvwcslxO0

Ask Garth

Any G Masks for your fans? (Because of having to be socially distant, etc.. )

Working on masks for new concerts, talking with Ticketmaster, etc. and if when they start back up, should they have masks for anyone who wants one ,with little circle G's etc..

Garth kinda misunderstood the question a bit, but then slipped into talking abut the upcoming shows and this was interesting. They're working on it but it's up to the individual states. (Points to Cincy show).. sounds like charlotte's all in, but Cincy, it's slated for 6/27 but he's heard from someone there that there may not be anything (concerts wisE) this year. You have to follow the rules they choose of course). 10 to 1 that's an easy way in to cancelling the Cincy concert, calling it a decision of the state etc..

Keep doing little things for those who can't do them for themselves/have lost jobs etc (make meals, etc)

His dad always said "you can make a great play at third base but still overthrow first and be a bum" (paraphrased), meaning you have to finish strong...

Finish Strong

Goodbyes

So, what do we know?

1- the first two songs on FUN:

1) The Road I'm On
    2) That's what Cowboys Do

will give a retro George Strait vibe

2- Garth likes TY's lasagna and meatloaf
    3- Garth works out (if he does) to loud music, regardless of Genre
    4- Garth's happy w/ the way people have been treating others during the covid time
    5- The states where concerts are scheduled will have ultimate say in the matter of whether or not the concerts can go on, though if they do it is your choice to come or not, no offense either way

Until Next week! (do you all like the 'summary' part at the end?)

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

I wonder if it's a Garth version of another song out by Casey Donahew... What Cowboys Do

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    Inside Studio G Re-cap for 3-20-2020
    Working on masks for new concerts, talking with Ticketmaster, etc. and if when they start back up, should they have masks for anyone who wants one ,with little circle G's etc..

Garth kinda misunderstood the question a bit, but then slipped into talking abut the upcoming shows and this was interesting. They're working on it but it's up to the individual states. (Points to Cincy show).. sounds like charlotte's all in, but Cincy, it's slated for 6/27 but he's heard from someone there that there may not be anything (concerts wisE) this year. You have to follow the rules they choose of course). 10 to 1 that's an easy way in to cancelling the Cincy concert, calling it a decision of the state etc..
    It's not just up to the State, it's also up to Live Nation. They're the promoter, and are liable if something bad happens as a result of gathering that many people into a stadium less than 2 months from now.

And I've learned not to really trust much of what Garth says. Whether he's just being coy, or he truly believes what he's saying, the decision is not his to make. And obviously there are a gazillion other factors besides whether the individual State says go ahead with the show.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGarthFan View Post
    It's not just up to the State, it's also up to Live Nation. They're the promoter, and are liable if something bad happens as a result of gathering that many people into a stadium less than 2 months from now.

And I've learned not to really trust much of what Garth says. Whether he's just being coy, or he truly believes what he's saying, the decision is not his to make. And obviously there are a gazillion other factors besides whether the individual State says go ahead with the show.
    I do believe that there must be so many different boxes to tick for the shows to go ahead, so many levels of permission and rightly so.

My point is, if all those boxes are ticked, AND GARTH GETS PERMISSION, Garth will go ahead with the show.

He of course, cant if he doesnt have permission.

Garth though COULD say "Even though the shows are allowed to go ahead, I WONT TAKE RISK, I WONT BE PERFORMING"

Quote Originally Posted by nyyankfanken View Post
    I wonder if it's a Garth version of another song out by Casey Donahew... What Cowboys Do
    It didn't sound like it.. he used the whole phrase 'That's what cowboys do'. but it's possible. that does sound (when I'm listening to it) kinda Strait-esque... guess we'll have to
    wait and see

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

. in the end we'll have to wait and see.. It's likely to be more of a combination of multiple entities.. Garth has a say, Live nation has a say, the state (well, the governor at least who can sign/enact executive orders for stay at home orders/no gatherings) has a say...

I don't blindly follow what Garth says.. but I dont nec. throw what he says away either.......

the decision is not his to make.
    Maybe not fully, and I'm not making a direct crack at you here soCal, but to think that Garth doesn't have at least some say is short sighted at best.. still.. as I mentioned earlier or in other areas/ways.. we'll have to wait and see what happens .

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

I do believe that there must be so many different boxes to tick for the shows to go ahead, so many levels of permission and rightly so.

My point is, if all those boxes are ticked, AND GARTH GETS PERMISSION, Garth will go ahead with the show.

He of course, cant if he doesnt have permission.

Garth though COULD say "Even though the shows are allowed to go ahead, I WONT TAKE RISK, I WONT BE PERFORMING"

Yep- Which is why I think he's more likely to listen to the people in charge rather than the promoter, in the end...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    Yep- Which is why I think he's more likely to listen to the people in charge rather than the promoter, in the end...
    Yep Garth will listen to the people in charge rather than the promoter.

There is nothing though to stop Garth from saying ( "June is too soon, Im cancelling/postponing) I'm extremely surprised that Garth hasn't taken this step.

A Governor or a mayor of a city has 100% authority of what happens. The mayor of Los Angeles has already said that he will probably not let concerts or any large gathering of people in his city this year. So yes it's up to Garth or the promoter for that matter. They have to do what the state and city government says.

All I am saying is that there are several levels of people above Garth, who have to approve before it becomes Garth's decision to make. Unless of course he was a voice in the equation saying, "there's no way I'm going ahead with these shows, out of a safety concern for the fans." But it's equally as likely that Live Nation has told him that we will not be party to any concert between now and November, so if you want to go ahead with the show, you'll have to find someone else with Live Nation's stature to do so. The Governor, Mayor, Stadium, could all have a say.

Given all that, I just don't see it ever getting to the point where Garth is approached, and asked...."so, you ready to go forward with the show, since it's all approved?" And I still feel as if the June shows are going to be subject to Ticketmaster's policy regarding upcoming shows prior to August, and will have to announce some plans for them on or before May 1.

All I am saying is that there are several levels of people above Garth, who have to approve before it becomes Garth's decision to make. Unless of course he was a voice in the equation saying, "there's no way I'm going ahead with these shows, out of a safety concern for the fans." But it's equally as likely that Live Nation has told him that we will not be party to any concert between now and November, so if you want to go ahead with the show, you'll have to find someone else with Live Nation's stature to do so. The Governor, Mayor, Stadium, could all have a say.

Given all that, I just don't see it ever getting to the point where Garth is approached, and asked...."so, you ready to go forward with the show, since it's all approved?" And I still feel as if the June shows are going to be subject to Ticketmaster's policy regarding upcoming shows prior to August, and will have to announce some plans for them on or before May 1.
    I would LOVE Garth to come out and say..

"there's no way I'm going ahead with these shows, out of a safety concern for the fans."

Most artists cancelling their shows for 2020 (YES, GARTH IS NOT MOST ARTISTS) But a deadly virus doesn't give a crap.

If all the boxes are ticked and he gets permission to do the JUNE SHOWS and he goes ahead with the JUNE SHOWS...

Then Garth and everybody who turns up to a JUNE show is batshit crazy, crazier than Gary Busey. What are people thinking??????

I could be offered front row tickets, airflights first class, and wouldnt except it, there is no way you would get me in a crowd in F*CKIN JUNE with 80k people.
    Last edited by Brett Dale; 04-21-2020 at 09:59 PM.

I would LOVE Garth to come out and say..

"there's no way I'm going ahead with these shows, out of a safety concern for the fans."

Most artists cancelling their shows for 2020 (YES, GARTH IS NOT MOST ARTISTS) But a deadly virus doesn't give a crap.
    Let's also not forget it's not just the fans at risk. Garth's Band & Crew are all at significant risk as well. Garth can't exactly put on a show with social distancing on stage.

Im calling it.

Garth will postpone his June concerts tonight.

Someone will ask him about Trisha's cooking.

Someone will ask him about a Favorite song.

Im calling it.

Garth will postpone his June concerts tonight.

Someone will ask him about Trisha's cooking.

Someone will ask him about a Favorite song.
    He won't postpone the concerts. He never makes official announcements like that on Studio G. He might do what he did the last time, when he originally postponed the shows, and say that there will be an announcement sometime this week or the next day. Just my opinion.

Opps I have lockdown fever thought it was inside studio g today.

yero socalgarthfan I think ya right.

He won't postpone the concerts. He never makes official announcements like that on Studio G. He might do what he did the last time, when he originally postponed the shows, and say that there will be an announcement sometime this week or the next day. Just my opinion.
    IF there's anything done/said it'll be in this vein yeah- I doubt he'd come right out and cancel on ISG. he'll announce an announcement poss but not come right out and say they're done..

I'm sure there will be softball questions in the AG's..

There will be at least one thing said that makes everyone go 'hmmm' though.... Gotta give nuggets to keep people coming back after all!

lemme see- I'm gonna go with 25m26s as a guess for time....

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

If you ever want an idea of what's going to be asked on ISG, just do a #askgarth search on Twitter on Mondays 2-3 hours before the show and you'll get a good preview. Based on that, I predict week's ISG questions will be about:

-Luke Combs covering The Dance;
    -a kindergarten teacher talking about playing Garth songs in her class and asking about Garth's favorite elementary school memories;
    -whether Garth will participate in Michael Rubin's All In Challenge;
    -whether Garth would have played Dusty in Pure Country if the part had been offered to him;
    -what goes into producing songs from their demo form to the finished song (I actually like this question and hope it gets asked)
    -an invitation for Garth to participate in a group video chat since he likely misses seeing all the faces in the crowd

Missed studio G today, heck clicked no to catch the end, and heard him say "love one another" then it finished.

Worth watching today????

Missed studio G today, heck clicked no to catch the end, and heard him say "love one another" then it finished.

Worth watching today????
    Garth and Trisha are doing the Grand Ol Opry on Saturday. It's just them and they have the whole show. So that's cool. Other than that, nothing earth-shatteringly noteworthy was really discussed or announced.

+ Reply to Thread