Garth Brooks- Detroit- Ford Field

2/22/20 @ 7pm

Tix on sale Friday Nov 22 @ 10 am ET

from the website:

THE GARTH BROOKS STADIUM TOUR IS COMING TO DETROIT, MI FORD FIELD

ONLY MICHIGAN STOP ON THE TOUR!!!
    SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2020
    PRESENTED BY AMAZON MUSIC

The Garth Brooks Stadium Tour is coming to Detroit, MI. The concert will be Saturday, February 22nd, 2020, 7:00 PM at Ford Field. This will be Garth's first time ever playing at Ford Field and the only Michigan stop on The Stadium Tour!

It will be in-the-round staging. Tickets will be on sale Friday, November 22nd at 10:00 AM EST. There will be an eight-ticket limit per purchase. There are only 3 ways to purchase tickets: at ticketmaster.com/garthbrooks or on the Garth Brooks line at Ticketmaster, 1-877-654-2784 or through the Ticketmaster App on your phone.

Fans should go NOW to Ticketmaster.com/GarthBrooks and click on “Insider Tips” to create an account or refresh their existing Ticketmaster account for a quicker purchasing experience.

Please note there will be no ticket sales at the venue box office or Ticketmaster outlets on Friday, November 22nd.

Tickets will cost $94.95, all inclusive.
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Can't wait to hear reports of anyone who was there..

Setlist Analysis (courtesy of Setlist.FM)

Opener: All Day Long (has been same opening song since 3/23/19, the last time he played The Road I'm On as an opener)

Differences in the main set:
    added in All American Kid

Every other song in the main set had been in the main set at least once over the course of 2019

Unique songs in Housekeeping:

Belleau Wood
    People Loving People
    When You Come Back to Me Again

- Notes-

- WSBF and PLP were BOTH played, in housekeeping. WSBF gets knocked back to housekeeping but to my knowledge only time they have BOTH been played in the same show..
    - Tied for longest housekeeping at 12 songs/snippets with Eugene Oregon (6/29/19)
    - 18 song main set.

MOSTLY the same set, and def the same songs (minus housekeeping and All American Kid) as the 2019 leg of the tour..
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

From what I have seen from clips on youtube, the show looked brilliant. The crowd in Detroit seemed louder than most other Garth crowds, who are pretty loud anyway!!!

As I said in another post, his entrance, which he had talked about being different, seemed to be 100% the same, but that clip was blurry, so I may of missed
    something.

Garth still has it!!!! Going to be a fun concert if you get to go.

+ Reply to Thread