+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth On Vinyl

Garth On Vinyl

Ok I know the answer but I'm drawing a blank what album's did Garth have on vinyl before this legacy collection??
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

Well for the record, they might be more expensive than the Legacy box set, but you can actually find some Capitol Records printed vinyl on Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricOutcast View Post
    Well for the record, they might be more expensive than the Legacy box set, but you can actually find some Capitol Records printed vinyl on Ebay.
    Not looking to buy just wondering which o es where on vinyl
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

Quote Originally Posted by Garthoholic24 View Post
    Ok I know the answer but I'm drawing a blank what album's did Garth have on vinyl before this legacy collection??
    I'm 95% sure it was only the debut through In Pieces that were originally released on vinyl.

Edited to add: A quick search on discogs.com appears to confirm that GB, NF, RTW, TC, & IP were the only albums originally printed on vinyl
    Last edited by Emerald Isle; 11-05-2019 at 04:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread