+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One week

One week

So one week from today we will already be receiving our Legacy box set or running to Best Buy or COSTCO to buy just one boxed set to open and leaving our ordered one un opened. It seems like forever since we ordered the set. I really hope it does well but I also have doubts hoping he doesn't do this again. I will be at another doctor's appointment when the mail lady comes so I will probably go to COSTCO or Best Buy to pick up my analog version to play and wear out. LOL. Then go home to hopefully find the package waiting for me. I wonder when they will start releasing the numbers. Plus how are we going to trade or collect the Triple Live covers if their is no separate release for that CD? I don't want to open my 3 box set and I can't afford to buy several other sets just to get covers. We will find out soon. I wonder if the CDs for No Fences, The Chase, In Pieces and Fresh Horses will have some kinda marking to say it was part of the boxed set? I hope they have a sticker or something. Well good luck to everyone in getting their copy soon. :-)

He has to do legacy 2 !! I want Ropin , GB, Sevens , Scarecrow, and whatever else he wants to put in another box on vinyl !! Maybe Lost Sessions or Lost Sessions 2?
    In the land, of the midnight sun!

I am still not a fan but will buy it from a store when they get a huge reduction in price.

I'm going to be severely disappointed in TalkShopLive and Garth's team if we don't receive our shipments on or before November 1st. I bought mine during the original onsale date back in February.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyankfanken View Post
    I'm going to be severely disappointed in TalkShopLive and Garth's team if we don't receive our shipments on or before November 1st. I bought mine during the original onsale date back in February.
    Wow, was it February thy took the first orders??? Time flies!!

On Amazon's website it still has the words.....

This title will be released on November 1, 2019.

So I would say, people are going to get it on the day or just a couple of days after.

There are rumours and a photo of Dollar General selling the Legacy boxed set early. Has anyone checked this out? We don't have a Dollar General here.

Quote Originally Posted by gbkubfan View Post
    There are rumours and a photo of Dollar General selling the Legacy boxed set early. Has anyone checked this out? We don't have a Dollar General here.
    Where did you hear this??
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

I saw the same on a Garth Facebook fan page... A Doller General somewhere has them out

Quote Originally Posted by nyyankfanken View Post
    I saw the same on a Garth Facebook fan page... A Doller General somewhere has them out
    Do you mean the Garth Brooks Believers page??
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

I'm sorry but that Jason Bryan guy who is an admin on one of the groups is full of himself. He made a post wanting people to message him pictures/store locations of places that have it for sale. Somebody called him out about his britches being too big and calm down. I commented with a Superman cartoon gif. Dude blocked me and removed me from the group.

Be a man and send me a message...now you just look like a punk who hides behind a keyboard and thinks you're somebody

In the USA, the best country in the world
    if the dollar general has them out before street date, And garth's people get wind of it, it's possible (as it would be with any other company) they could get in trouble to the point where all the dollar general stock could be recalled, etc. (i.e. they could lose the ability to sell them at all) (at least that's the way it would have been when I worked at FCS years ago, if we'd have sold product before the release date)
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

I think maybe they won't care to much. Mistakes can be made and they just ask them to take it down till Friday. I have gotten stuff early at Target and Von's and other stores. But if you see it, I would grab it quickly so I'd have an early copy. LOL. And at $45 a copy. I wish we had a Dollar General. I am going to ask my cousin to see if they have any copies in the one Dollar General in the town she works in.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    if the dollar general has them out before street date, And garth's people get wind of it, it's possible (as it would be with any other company) they could get in trouble to the point where all the dollar general stock could be recalled, etc. (i.e. they could lose the ability to sell them at all) (at least that's the way it would have been when I worked at FCS years ago, if we'd have sold product before the release date)
    Bi-Lo has had them for sell since the 23rd

Did you buy one? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gbkubfan View Post
    Did you buy one? LOL
    Me sadly no cause I have no Bi-Lo near me

I'm waiting for someone to actually buy it and give us a review of what's inside. My nearest Dollar General is 30 minutes away, not worth driving in the snow

+ Reply to Thread