+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Garth an Introvert or Extrovert

Is Garth an Introvert or Extrovert

I think this has actually been posted before, and the answer is obviously that he is probably an extrovert, but I was watching the latest Studio G with habitat for humanity. I noticed how when Trisha appeared she pretty much took over. He was fine with it. Which made me wonder, is he a possibly an introvert and he and Trisha work well together because she's an extrovert and they balance each other out by her doing things like small talk with no problem? Extroverts get their energy from being around people and introverts get their energy from having down time, but the majority of people like pastors who do lots of public speaking events are actually introverts. They show up and perform when it's time, like Garth does. This is a question that probably mainly interests those of us who lean more towards the introvert side of things.

Yeah I agree, on stage when he performs is of course an extrovert, but when it comes to day to day life, he's probably an introvert.

I think what you see with Trisha is him being a good husband and letting the wife talk lol. I have no doubt this guy is a control freak that plans every minute and detail of his day. Nothing wrong with that btw I tend to be the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by randa16 View Post
    I think what you see with Trisha is him being a good husband and letting the wife talk lol. I have no doubt this guy is a control freak that plans every minute and detail of his day. Nothing wrong with that btw I tend to be the same way.
    Yeah, but if you watch this week's Studio G, there is just something about his reaction to her taking over that shows a shy side you don't normally see.

+ Reply to Thread