+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The third night of A&E special is Garth's Yankee stadium concert from 2016

The third night of A&E special is Garth's Yankee stadium concert from 2016

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...graphy-893200/

According to rollingstone magazine.

So his big surprise is he is going to show a concert from almost 4 years ago, that rained the entire time and was not close to sold out. Why not do a concert that each song is from a different time in his career. Much too young could have been from a 1990 show while ask me how I know could have been from a newer show? Once again I just donít get what the hell garth is doing. He really needs to hire me to head up his team

I was hoping for the Ryman or a dive bar show.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    It fits right in line with Garth's penchant for over producing/controlling/fixing/making "perfect" things....

A Dive bar show would be great- but that's not feasible in the controlling realm. The RYMAN show... may be tied to another media entity for rights.. the Ynkee stadium show is prob.. open to some 'control...' it fits..

It stinks, but it fits...
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

It would be great if Garth would learn that it’s the imperfections that make people love you. So what if he does not nail FILP perfectly it’s a live show. Huge missed opportunity

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by randa16 View Post
    It would be great if Garth would learn that it’s the imperfections that make people love you. So what if he does not nail FILP perfectly it’s a live show. Huge missed opportunity
    Agree completely here...
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by randa16 View Post
    So his big surprise is he is going to show a concert from almost 4 years ago, that rained the entire time and was not close to sold out. Why not do a concert that each song is from a different time in his career. Much too young could have been from a 1990 show while ask me how I know could have been from a newer show? Once again I just don’t get what the hell garth is doing. He really needs to hire me to head up his team
    I thought he sold it out tho?
    https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/a...m-adds-second-

And on another note he got George Strait to be interviewed? Wow, George didn't even do the Ken Burns documentary !

+ Reply to Thread