+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mandela effect for Chris Gaines

Mandela effect for Chris Gaines

Now i believe in the Mandela effect, and i want anyone who has read the bio of Chris Gaines back when the cd came out. Think about it before looking it up, what was his full name?
    'All the way to Tacoma, by then I hope you're out of my mind.'

Christopher Troyal Gaines

(Yep i know Garth's real name is troyal, I kinda thought he used that for Chris Gaines's middle name.

You guys wanna know something funny? Allie Colleen was in attendance at the Gainesfest in Nashville last night and I know because she posted multiple stories on her Instagram.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    The only Mandela effect thing that was close to real for me would be the berenstain bears thing... THAT one I always thought was berenstein.. I was wrong... the rest of the "mandela effect" is kinda hogwash to me, or easily explained...

not that it matters or not, but what does the stuff w/ Chris Gaines' middle name have to do mandela effect wise?
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Christopher Troyal Gaines

(Yep i know Garth's real name is troyal, I kinda thought he used that for Chris Gaines's middle name.
    Another I just read said Pearl was his middle name.

Did anyone ever read the cd linear notes when the cd came out. It was Christian Gene Gaines, Gene after his father Gene Gaines. I read that backstory so many times. It was never Pearl.
    'All the way to Tacoma, by then I hope you're out of my mind.'

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Did anyone ever read the cd linear notes when the cd came out. It was Christian Gene Gaines, Gene after his father Gene Gaines. I read that backstory so many times. It was never Pearl.
    Well, tell Yahoo that:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...8mE8AZ2FyweGpA

It also talks about a website dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the Chris Gaines project and podcasts that will be done on it. Kind of crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    The only Mandela effect thing that was close to real for me would be the berenstain bears thing... THAT one I always thought was berenstein.. I was wrong... the rest of the "mandela effect" is kinda hogwash to me, or easily explained...

not that it matters or not, but what does the stuff w/ Chris Gaines' middle name have to do mandela effect wise?
    The Mandela effect is a strange one, I wrote in another post that i was sure I read in around 1996, that Garth was working on a rock album under the name of chris gaines for
    a movie, and the movie is about Chris Gaines being murdered back stage at the Grammys.

Im also a big fan of Stephen King, and I remember reading one of his short stories about two decades ago, and then I read an article about the story just this year, and
    my memory of the story was so so wrong, for the life of me, I didnt know why I would forget, that the main person in the story was a lawyer, and I couldnt even
    remember a lawyer being in the story.

+ Reply to Thread