+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth Brings down ticketmaster (tickets now on sale thursday)

Im guessing people who managed to get thru, will still have their tickets. Not sure how many seats are left.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Im guessing people who managed to get thru, will still have their tickets. Not sure how many seats are left.
    Yes, that better be the case. I scored a pair before it went down.

Garth breaks down, nearly starts to cry, talking to a country radio station about the ticket mishap.

https://www.q100country.com/2019/09/...te-on-tickets/

Quote Originally Posted by rhd13 View Post
    Yes, that better be the case. I scored a pair before it went down.
    My order never went through. Had good seats too...

Seems the bots have won, reading reports there are a ton of tickets on stubhub.

A week before the shows in Canada didn't Garth mention that a lot of the scalpers tickets got returned for sale and that's why a lot of good seats became available, I got great seats for the sold out Saturday show. From what I have read online Canadian's have strict ticket resale laws. Makes you wonder why can't the US have the same kind of laws. Guess we kind of know the answer, money. Ticketmaster makes service fees twice when the scalpers get the tickets. Sorry, Ticketmaster are a bunch of crooks. Sad Garth talks these folks up and it us fans that have to pay for him being in bed with Ticketmaster. I'm sure with all the money he makes for Ticketmaster that could a lot me pressure on them and how they handle his concerts ticket sales. Must have to be against the law for us fans not to be taken advantage of.

They closed a loophole here in new Zealand. We have a site called TradeMe, (like your ebay) ticketscalping is against the law here, so what people
    were doing was for example was ...

They would put an auction up for "A dirty pair of socks, plus a free gift of rolling stones concert tickets"

Thankfully they changed the law, and people cant do that anymore.

Scalpers are the worse of the worse.

+ Reply to Thread