+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did Garth ever team up with that tech company?

Did Garth ever team up with that tech company?

I think I might of asked this before?

But did he team up with that tech company, and more importantly what was the name of the tech
    company?

I think it had to do with a new way to view concerts, and was suppose to be ready a couple of
    stadium shows ago?

If I knew the name of the tech company I could do research.

I kinda remember it was on a studio G that he bought it up.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    I remember him saying something vaguely like what you're talking about on an inside studio G but I don't know of it having happened.. I know he had the 'halo' (upper part ) of Broncos Stadium ticket holders outfitted with wristbands etc. that were lights and connected / able to be manipulated and changed (i.e. making it a rainbow in we shall be free) that's the only new 'innovation' concert wise that I know hass come to pass
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    I remember him saying something vaguely like what you're talking about on an inside studio G but I don't know of it having happened.. I know he had the 'halo' (upper part ) of Broncos Stadium ticket holders outfitted with wristbands etc. that were lights and connected / able to be manipulated and changed (i.e. making it a rainbow in we shall be free) that's the only new 'innovation' concert wise that I know hass come to pass
    Yes I remember that now!!, Im kinda guessing that wasnt it though , I think it was some sort of VR/Hologram thing, I think the company wa sone of the leaders in Tech.

Or perhaps it was, what he was talking about. Now if he did this, it would be high tech,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5hQpRbHERg

+ Reply to Thread