+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Only four? Legacy is so confusing...

Only four? Legacy is so confusing...

I was looking at the description of Legacy on Amazon and see only 4 covers shown for Triple Live. Are those the only covers that will be released with Legacy? Does that mean their will be 6 others for the stand alone version? Legacy is so confusing. I'll be glad when it comes out. So in order to get the poster and cds, you will have to open the box on the limited edition. So if you want to keep the 3 boxed sets unopened, you will have to but a second limited edition? I was going to anyways so no problem there. I also noticed that if you but the unnumbered boxes in the set from Target, it is around $150.00 for all three. That seems like a great deal if you don't want numbers and want to open up. I plan on keeping my numbered set sealed and buying a second set from Target or whoever has them cheaper. As for the covers I only saw EOY, 7 Diamonds, Whiteout and Comeback.

There are 6 there. One just has the red banner in front of it. The one covered up is Yankee Stadium and the Ryman is behind it.

Just wait a few months after it is released and target will have them for $50

+ Reply to Thread