+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Confirmed: Bonus songs are those on 1998 limited series

Confirmed: Bonus songs are those on 1998 limited series

Amazon has put up a new clearer pic, I blew it up and the bonus songs
    are the same ones that were on 1998 The Limited Series.

Just click on third pic, and then enlarge.

Not sure how many songs will be on triple live though.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...6PPDF2CQRTMQP8

I mean it is possible that is a stock photo of those discs. My gut tells me that really is the track listing, but I’m holding out a little hope till we get something more than just that pic.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    I have a feeling that Brett may be right, but i'm not gonna speculate/'non speculate' about what's there.. I'm holding out hope that there will be at least SOMETHING that is new to the fan who's already bought and rebought garth's stuff before
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

All Im hoping for this year is at least ten songs on the album fun, and the stand alone triple live gets released!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rhd13 View Post
    I mean it is possible that is a stock photo of those discs. My gut tells me that really is the track listing, but I’m holding out a little hope till we get something more than just that pic.
    They’re not stock pics. The discs say Pearl on them whereas the Limited Series discs said Capitol. These also say Remixed/Remastered. So... these are the discs in the set.

But why's it on $66.88 for the Numbered Limited Edition one? Guessing its an error because the regular one is $194.99

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    They’re not stock pics. The discs say Pearl on them whereas the Limited Series discs said Capitol. These also say Remixed/Remastered. So... these are the discs in the set.
    Didn’t catch that. You are probably right then. Stinks if that is the case. Oh well.

I love This Ain't Tennessee. I will be glad to have that one on another format to hear since it's not on Amazon Music to stream.

I will be pretty disappointed if the 1998 releases are the bonus songs

😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Sorry not laughing at you just with you. I know some of you were thinking new songs but come on!!!! I figured there was a reason he did not release a track list. Glad I did not buy it. Well played Garth well played.

I'll enjoy having a sealed collection item, was never planning on getting to/opening any vinyl, its still a niche/hobbyist format if anything...

will be nice to have newish, non collecting (wait, I do things mostly digital now - ) copies of the music...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

I'm glad I passed, not worth it IMO.

I plan having an open set and a unopened set for me. The numbered one will stay unopened and I will buy the 3 sets at retail with no numbers. BTW someone mention the price for a boxed set and i think that was just one of the sets not all 3. I may be wrong...but I will be buying some at retail just to open and a collectable one for my collection. I am cleaning off a bookcase I have to better present my collection LOL. On a side note, I am headed to Pismo Beach after running by the hospital for tests for my dialysis and hope that the small record store I found and went to is still in business. I will pick up a Garth cd to help his soundscan numbers and I need a gift for a friend.

I totally get anyone that is glad they didn't purchase the set if there is literally no new music on it.

I am disappointed, but still glad I purchased. I do enjoy the collecting aspect and actually made my decision to buy with the thought in mind that the "bonus tracks" were probably nothing of significance.

Quote Originally Posted by rhd13 View Post
    I totally get anyone that is glad they didn't purchase the set if there is literally no new music on it.

I am disappointed, but still glad I purchased. I do enjoy the collecting aspect and actually made my decision to buy with the thought in mind that the "bonus tracks" were probably nothing of significance.
    I'd say I lean More towards what you're saying Ryan, than what some of the angrier notions have been

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Not a collector and dont have a record player, but yeah I would say no one who bought this thing bought it for new bonus songs.

+ Reply to Thread