+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth to announce more Canadain cities

Garth to announce more Canadain cities

Garth announced on twitter that he is going to come back to Canada. So I guess more
    Canadian cities will be announced soon.

I thought he was basically taking the rest of the year off, apart from a few shows at bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Garth announced on twitter that he is going to come back to Canada. So I guess more
    Canadian cities will be announced soon.

I thought he was basically taking the rest of the year off, apart from a few shows at bars.
    Garth saying he's going to come back to Canada means as much as him saying that he's going to be releasing a new album soon. Could be there again in a couple of months, but more likely it's 2020 or 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGarthFan View Post
    Garth saying he's going to come back to Canada means as much as him saying that he's going to be releasing a new album soon. Could be there again in a couple of months, but more likely it's 2020 or 2021.
    Am I right in thinking at this stage there are no concerts Stadiums/bars scheduled?

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Am I right in thinking at this stage there are no concerts Stadiums/bars scheduled?
    I don't see anything. A bit surprised as I thought there would be a couple more during the summer. Leaving late August and September open is surprising since he said they were taking a break in the Fall, but that's not really until October. I'd say if no new Stadium shows are announced between now & Labor Day, there won't be any until next year, aside from the remaining "bar" shows, the lack of which has also been surprising.

I use the word "surprising" lightly, as I'm really not so much anymore when it comes to the course his career activity takes.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGarthFan View Post
    I don't see anything. A bit surprised as I thought there would be a couple more during the summer. Leaving late August and September open is surprising since he said they were taking a break in the Fall, but that's not really until October. I'd say if no new Stadium shows are announced between now & Labor Day, there won't be any until next year, aside from the remaining "bar" shows, the lack of which has also been surprising.

I use the word "surprising" lightly, as I'm really not so much anymore when it comes to the course his career activity takes.
    Most stadium that are home to both college and pro football, aren't going to let him go near any of their fields until after the season is over. They don't want their fields torn up.

+ Reply to Thread