+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legacy at Best Buy on line

Legacy at Best Buy on line

I just saw individual boxes of Legacy being pre sold online at Best Buy. The numbered Limited Edition was 79.00 with free shipping. The Limited Edition Analog was 64.99 while the regular Analog was 49.99. They also had the remix offered. That is great you can buy them separate their. I wonder what other stores are offering. It also says November 1.

Quote Originally Posted by gbkubfan View Post
    I just saw individual boxes of Legacy being pre sold online at Best Buy. The numbered Limited Edition was 79.00 with free shipping. The Limited Edition Analog was 64.99 while the regular Analog was 49.99. They also had the remix offered. That is great you can buy them separate their. I wonder what other stores are offering. It also says November 1.
    Actually, there are 6 different Sku's. 3 are for individual numbered sets (which are more expensive), and 3 are for less expensive individual unnumbered sets.

The individual sets are also up on Amazon for pre-order as well. Just type in the UPC codes from Best Buy's site for each set and Amazon will pull them up.
    Last edited by Emerald Isle; 07-29-2019 at 02:19 AM.

+ Reply to Thread