+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amazon Ranking

Amazon Ranking

Legacy is ranked #6 overall on the Top100 CDS/Vinyl. Not to bad. On the country chart Legacy is #1 and The Ultimate Hits is #3. That is surprising. But it just adds to his numbers. I know Amazon isn't the heavy weight in music biz but any sales are good sales. I wonder where TUH will end up after all is said and done.It will be interesting to see how the rankings change after Legacy comes out. I don't think Garth will ever catch up with Eagles Greatest Hits or Thriller but maybe a 3rd place finish for No Fences. Plus adding 2 or 3 Diamond awards would be cool. I am already socking away money so I can go in and get as many of the six covers of Triple Live. I know I want one extra copy of Legacy and like I posted somewhere else, I will needa couple copies of FUN, stand alone and if it comes in First Edition. Going to be a very expensive Garth holiday. Plus a few copies of Triple Live or FUN for xmas gifts. I was chatting with the bus driver from Dialysis and she Garth was touring because he needed the money. I said, I don't think so. He wouldn't be keeping prices where he does. I said he is going for the numbers. She said she tried hard to get tickets to his show near by and they sold out and that Garth let ticket brokers get the best seats. I said I didn't know but didn't think so. Her last comment on her not even owning a Garth cd made me smile.I am going through my extra pile and start her off with Garth Brooks.

Garth is still #1 country seller and has #3 with TUH. #4 on the overall chart.

+ Reply to Thread