+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ask Garth questions for Tomorrow

Ask Garth questions for Tomorrow

Okay we all seem to mention that some of the ask garth quesitons arent exactly that best.

So How about we all put one through to his twitter/facebook that he might answer.

Make sure the question is unique/interesting/hasnt been ask before.

Im just not sure what to ask, but I will think.

Of course I wont ask, when this album is due out or how manyu songs or when he will play overseas, but hopefully
    I can think of something.
    Last edited by Brett Dale; 06-24-2019 at 12:09 AM.

Are there projects in the past few years that you have put on the shelve, that you want to resurrect and what are they.
    Was your new way to view Live concerts that you talked of a few months ago, similar to what was shown live at a Japanese Baseball game?
    Is it true you Have you partnered with the top VR company who are currently developing a system for the next generation?
    The 10 Thousand to the song writer (mentioned on the Bobby Bones show), was that The author stand up comedian who worked on the Chris Gaines project?
    You may or may not play overseas at a date of your choosing, if you do, would it be iconic venues like Wembley, Stadia France and the Tokoyo Dome?

I read that the original draft script to the Chris Gaines project, had Chris being murdered backstage at the Grammy's? I know the script turned into a car accident for Chris. But was he originally going to be murdered at the grammys?

Brett, you do know they screen these questions before asking them right?

Quote Originally Posted by wimpy77 View Post
    Brett, you do know they screen these questions before asking them right?
    HAHA.

Yes I do, bit if say half a dozen people here can write half a dozen question, we might sneek one pass, one might get choosen.

I already have my question for next week if none gets answered.....

"Will there ever be a boy born, that can swim faster than a shark"

So many questions I would love to ask that he will never answer.
    - Do you want to be a star again in country music or are you ok with being a concert act
    - One song you wish you would have released as a single
    - Do you plan on releasing another album of vault songs like lost sessions

For now I’d just settle for the release date of the album. As a bonus I’d take the names of the bonus tracks coming with The Legacy box.

Garth, will you remove all your Products from Amazon in protest of Amazon still selling Linda Fairstein Books?

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Garth, will you remove all your Products from Amazon in protest of Amazon still selling Linda Fairstein Books?
    What does that have to with him?

What does that have to with him?
    Nothing at all, he has no say in what amazon decides to sell, he can however, go to Amazon and tell them he will pull all of his products in protest unless,
    they will remove the books written by the lady that tortured young boys and set them up to go to prison, thus ruining their lives, and she gets away with
    it, because there are still people who believe they did it, despite new DNA evidence, well they disregard DNA evidence if it finds black people didnt commit a crime.
    Last edited by Brett Dale; 06-26-2019 at 01:32 AM.

It's got nothing to do with him what so ever. If Amazon wanted to remove her book from their platform they would be well within their right to do so.
    Last edited by wimpy77; 06-26-2019 at 03:07 AM.

It's got nothing to do with him what so ever. If Amazon wanted to remove her book from their platform they would be well within their right to do so.
    And they should remove all books written by that child torturer, she set up some kids and sent them to prison
    for a crime they didnt commit.

But Amazon wont, but if an artist with such star power with Garth said "If you contuine to sell her books, you cant sell my CD's"

Then they may think twice.

Way would a company sell the books of someone so sickening is beyond me.

Amazon should drop her, and artists who are currently with Amazon, should leave Amazon and only come back, when they have dropped her.

Of course its within their freakin rights, where the heck did I state it wasn't?

If pressure is put on Amazon to drop her books, then they might do the right thing and drop her.

I mean hell they have 476,234,596 books on their site, why do they need to have ones written
    by a racist piece of crap who ruined people's lifes.

Move along...

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Look I may be late to the party, and this is def. a subject better left on a 'back porch' thread, but what exactly does this have to do with Garth over than both entities utilizing the same distribution source (i.e. amazon..)
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Here's the thing, yes it has nothing at all to do with Garth, nothing whatsoever. I although think this would be a good opportunity for Garth to make a stand.
    The child abuser has been dropped by her publisher. She has been dropped from the boards she was on at several universities and other groups she was involved with.
    There is a good chance that she and her team will be investigated.
    Despite DNA evidence, Yes DNA evidence saying someone else did it, and NO DNA evidence linking the innocent boys to the crime, she is still saying they're guilty.
    There has been pressure put on retailers, to not sell her books.

This is where Garth could say, "Hey Amazon, Im not going to take money from a company that sells the books of a child abuser, unless you drop her, I will end our deal"

Now that would be a huge stand to take for Garth.

Thats just my view.

One other thing, Garth once started a "Prime Time" thing on studio G, where he said he would
    talk about the issues of the day, well this could be kinda of a issue that he could talk about, if
    he ever wanted to go back to the "Prime Time thing"

Here's the thing, yes it has nothing at all to do with Garth, nothing whatsoever.
    And this right there... THAT is why the commentary doesn't belong in the GB part of the forum, rather on the back porch...

let's see how it flies on the back porch- I have a few questions/comments/ideas but yea... it's not right for the main board...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

One other thing, Garth once started a "Prime Time" thing on studio G, where he said he would
    talk about the issues of the day, well this could be kinda of a issue that he could talk about, if
    he ever wanted to go back to the "Prime Time thing"
    Yeah, I kinda wonder about Garth and the Prime Time thing... hopefully he's deciding to stick to his strengths (music, and the people) and steer clear of the muddy waters (of the SJW/political type of stances, outwardly at least)

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

I agree, he should stick to his strengths. I follow Jim Carrey and Stephen king both who always talk about politics and how much they dislike trump, i get tired of hearing it. My wife follows Chris Evans, same thing. I told my wife if i ever got famous that i would never talk politics because of how iritating it is to hear from them.
    'All the way to Tacoma, by then I hope you're out of my mind.'

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I agree, he should stick to his strengths. I follow Jim Carrey and Stephen king both who always talk about politics and how much they dislike trump, i get tired of hearing it. My wife follows Chris Evans, same thing. I told my wife if i ever got famous that i would never talk politics because of how iritating it is to hear from them.
    Nobody is making you listen to it. They have as much of a right to express their opinions as you do.

We've talked about this before. Celebrity or not, if you keep harping on something, even if I agree, I'll unfollow you.

I have a question. Can we get an uninterrupted Studio G? Does he not pay hashtag enough to for quality services?

Nobody is making you listen to it. They have as much of a right to express their opinions as you do.
    They do have their rights to express opinions certainly.. In th same way we have our rights to express opinions on their use/abuse of their positions/stations in culture..

personally? I end up tuning out a lot of the political hate that spews from the mouths/keyboards/appearances of the hollywood/celeb types. It's tiresome... Def. should stick to their strengths sometimes

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    I have a question. Can we get an uninterrupted Studio G? Does he not pay hashtag enough to for quality services?

Now THIS is a great question!! I give em a pass with the last one, as hashtag was going (it looked like ) totally mobile etc.. however I almost get the feeling that Garth didn't know there would be studio G today.. he seemed almost surprised about it when hashtag started filming..

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Anyone put through any questions this week?

+ Reply to Thread