+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sales

Sales

Does anyone realize that if garth sold a million copies of his vinyl collection, thats a lot of album sales. Since he is having them as 3 sets with both vinyl and cds in them it would be as follows.
    Each album would be 6 million
    No Fences will be 23 million
    The Chase will be 15 million
    In Pieces will be 14 million
    Fresh Horses will be 13 million
    And since Triple Live is 3 album set it will be 18 million.
    'All the way to Tacoma, by then I hope you're out of my mind.'

wow great numbers

So will we be getting FUN, Legacy at retail, Triple Live all at the end of the year?????? That would be cool and hopefully he updates his numbers with RIAA. And if you single sales to your total, we could be looking at 45-50 million in RIAA numbers. Amazing. He could go over the 200 Million mark. Maybe there is a method to his madness. Personally I will be buying at least one more copy of Legacy at retail, 2-4 copies of FUN depending on special edition, and 1-2 Triple Live depending on special edition and maybe 2 copies if he bundles Fun w/Triple Live. And then for the holidays, who knows how many gift copies. Could be a banner year for Garth. Hitting 200 Million, getting a couple more Diamond awards with The Chase, In Pieces, Fresh Horses and Triple Live, biggest selling country album with No Fences.

FYI. Garth Brooks leads all artists with 72.4 million albums sold in that span. (This is actual sales not RIAA numbers and represents Soundscan).

+ Reply to Thread